Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    I'd have to say Kofi Kingston. 4 IC, 2 US and 3 Tag Team titles in the space of 5 years. He's never shown any real chance of hitting the main event, but also hasn't fallen below mid card. He is rolled out regular as clockwork when ever they need a challenger for either mid card belt or someone to job to whoever is the next big heel.

So can you think of a better candidate?
    Nope. You sir hit it on the head. I'll say Kofi also.

Blog Entries
    Kofi is certainly stuck in "mid-cardland" and maybe does not deserve it but hey if he wants out its up to him...right now personally I feel more sorry for the whole "diva" division or lackthereof they cannot seem to get the chance to be mid-carders these days..

Then of course there is Zack Ryder...Heath "I will job for anybody cause I am glad to have a job" Slater...poor, poor JTG...Tyson Kidd...R-Truth...and the list goes on and on...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Normal Member
    I know this might sound bad
    but my personal opinion, I really find Kofi Kingston matches boring
    I dunno what it is, like honestly, its pretty much the same match type both ways
    like he will always lose in the same way [fail a 'trouble in paradise'] or win with a 'trouble in paradise'
    there is no deviation from the way he wrestles all his matches
    Don't get me wrong, the man sells so well. He could literally sell a piece of paper.
    But I think what separates Ziggler from Kofi, is that Ziggler proved that he could adapt to different opponents
    He has the ability to make other wrestlers look amazing, but also look amazing at the same time. You can rarely say that he had a bad match, even though he was on like an 8 match losing streak or some BS like that.
    I Won't say Kofi has a bad match either, his moves are crystal clean, theres rarely any botches,
    however going back on my earlier point, its like if you see Kofi one week, you've basically seen his matches for the year
    Just need to keep pressing that replay button.
    Hes an awesome talent, but I really wish he would take more risks, do some different moves occasionally.
    Like some of his spots, like the hand-walk or the boom drop off the height were amazing
    If he could do some more of that, within some of his in-ring work [not to the same degree, but something different than what he is doing]
    I believe we could see a future world heavyweight champion, not WWE as yet.

I will agree that in the last 5 years it has been Kofi, but in the last decade I would give the title to either Matt Hardy or Shelton Benjamin

Kofi has never interested me though, he is a spot monkey who does neat tricks in the rumble match, other then that he is a good fit for a midcard lifer.

Kofi Kingston (Which everyone agrees on) or Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by beatfighter3000 View Post
    I know this might sound bad
    but my personal opinion, I really find Kofi Kingston matches boring
    You're not the only one.
    Kofi, Shelton, if MVP stuck around longer he could have been a candidate
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    All hail King Kofi Kingston!!! (Forget the initials)

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!