Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I feel bad for Kofi.

It must suck to know your career peaked the moment you debuted. What's there to look forward to?

Surely Santino has got to be worth a mention? He was US Champion last year, previous IC Champion and I think former Tag champ too? Although he hasn't won as many titles as Kofi in the same period, I think you could probably argue that he is more over with the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Regal>Cena View Post
    Surely Santino has got to be worth a mention? He was US Champion last year, previous IC Champion and I think former Tag champ too? Although he hasn't won as many titles as Kofi in the same period, I think you could probably argue that he is more over with the fans.
    I would call Santino Marella WWE's ultimate comic relief of the last 5 years. That's a compliment, though. Somebody has to do it.

Yeah and more than likely he will stay there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    So its Decided...Kofi Kingston is Midcard King!!!!
    LOL! Yep. Question solved. The End.

Now on to other important discussions... "WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!"

Blog Entries
    Kofi Kingston is the ultimate mid carder. And although he has time on his side, I don't see anything to indicate that he's going to move from there anytime soon.

Given that Vince isn't high on him, I can see Antonio Cesaro becoming the heel version of Kingston. A guy who's a mainstay in the mid card for years to come.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Kofi Kingston is the ultimate mid carder. And although he has time on his side, I don't see anything to indicate that he's going to move from there anytime soon.

Given that Vince isn't high on him, I can see Antonio Cesaro becoming the heel version of Kingston. A guy who's a mainstay in the mid card for years to come.

I see Barrett becoming the Heel Version of Kofi. Not because I want him too, I want him to break out and become a top star, I just dont think WWE has that much faith in him.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    I see Barrett becoming the Heel Version of Kofi. Not because I want him too, I want him to break out and become a top star, I just dont think WWE has that much faith in him.
    I'm not sure, I think the WWE brass has more faith in him than Cesaro to be honest. I wouldn't rule out Barrett becoming a 'mid carder mainstay' though.
    You could put Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow in the same category too.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

WWE is very high on Barrett from what I understand. I mean they did want him winning the MITB last year before his injury. Not to mention they gave him his own faction when he was promoted to the main roster... and did thrust him into an immediate main event program with the WWE's top star. I think Barrett is fine and will only move up the ladder.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm not sure, I think the WWE brass has more faith in him than Cesaro to be honest. I wouldn't rule out Barrett becoming a 'mid carder mainstay' though.
    You could put Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow in the same category too.
    I can't see how far Sandow's character can go, I like him but I don't see him having this character and being successful in 3/4/5 years time. That's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    WWE is very high on Barrett from what I understand. I mean they did want him winning the MITB last year before his injury. Not to mention they gave him his own faction when he was promoted to the main roster... and did thrust him into an immediate main event program with the WWE's top star. I think Barrett is fine and will only move up the ladder.

WWE may have been very high on him but everything you have just said is from years ago, He got a big push when he came up and I think that has gone against him. I don't see WWE that high on him right now, They made him lose the title in the PRE show of WM, not even on the show itself, Yes he won it back but if they really had that much faith they should have put Cesaro on the Pre show and lose the title and have Barrett on the show it's self, It doesn't scream 'belief' in him to me. He came back from injury and seemed to get a push and it hasn't gone anywhere.

I hope I am wrong I love the guy.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her