Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    you all shouldnt be so quick to judge, your pathetic for it, look at 'fandango' LOL 8-12 days ago he was the worst character wwe ever created and now your riding the bandwagon, ryback you all loved when he first started, now he's stale LOL think before you type, also this is why the majority of fans & people associated with wwe pay no mind to your ridiculous expectations

He is part of ziggler's stable at the moment so having the same theme shows them as a tight group or no one can be bothered to make him a heel theme yet. I quite like big e's nxt 5 count thing could catch on after a face turn obviously too early for that yet but could be a feud for next WM ziggy vs big e. He makes a much better face than a heel and his nxt theme is catchy. I don't mind the muscle bound guys the way I see it is they should have the wrestlers (punk, bryan, ziggler etc) then the larger than life meatheads (show, ryback, henry etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Y2JBITW View Post
    you all shouldnt be so quick to judge, your pathetic for it, look at 'fandango' LOL 8-12 days ago he was the worst character wwe ever created and now your riding the bandwagon, ryback you all loved when he first started, now he's stale LOL think before you type, also this is why the majority of fans & people associated with wwe pay no mind to your ridiculous expectations
    I still think Fandango is a crap gimmick and I'm still finding Ryback as entertaining as I did when he started. So you seem to be wrong. Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by second_city_sinner View Post
    He is part of ziggler's stable at the moment so having the same theme shows them as a tight group or no one can be bothered to make him a heel theme yet. I quite like big e's nxt 5 count thing could catch on after a face turn obviously too early for that yet but could be a feud for next WM ziggy vs big e. He makes a much better face than a heel and his nxt theme is catchy. I don't mind the muscle bound guys the way I see it is they should have the wrestlers (punk, bryan, ziggler etc) then the larger than life meatheads (show, ryback, henry etc).
    I'll refer you to AJ and her still using her theme, yet she's part of the stable isn't she? If not, then it's not really a stable. More of Ziggler with a chunky butler.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    I'll refer you to AJ and her still using her theme, yet she's part of the stable isn't she? If not, then it's not really a stable. More of Ziggler with a chunky butler.
    she had her own theme before all this though so no point giving her ziggler's be missing out on oppotunities to sell her theme on itunes. he's only had one singles match so he will probably get one soon.

Quote Originally Posted by second_city_sinner View Post
    she had her own theme before all this though so no point giving her ziggler's be missing out on oppotunities to sell her theme on itunes. he's only had one singles match so he will probably get one soon.
    Langston had his own theme before. "I can't keep still".

Not sure if you watch Main Event but he has his own theme in today's episode against Ryder.

Langston had his own theme before. "I can't keep still".
    How true to life. First match on Raw, and he's already assaulting women.

Blog Entries
    He's been in one solo match... Why would that call for his own entrance music when he is so closely aligned with a main event talent?
    I still think Fandango is a crap gimmick and I'm still finding Ryback as entertaining as I did when he started. So you seem to be wrong. Oops.
    ^^^^ This.... If anything I think ryback is finally catching a little bit of his groove... still boring to me... but slightly less boring than when he started and was just destroying jobbers.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2JBITW View Post
    *buzzer noise*

Wrong. A smark crowd ain't getting him over for me. Bad in-ring work, abysmal mic work; just terrible all around. Just a word to the wise, blanket statements and stereotyping don't earn you respect around here.