View Poll Results: Do you want a Tag Team Fed?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 9.09%
  • No

9 81.82%
  • No Opinion

0 0%
  • Yes, but one that somewhat caters to single individials

1 9.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tag Team E-Feds

Tag Team E-Feds

Ok, with the recent closure of Brutality we are now without a Tag Team only Fed. More me that sucks. I created BWA back in 2011 because I want to show that Tag Teams can be just as good as single feds, and I honestly think that was proved.

Now its 2013 and it feels like we are right back where we started. This brings me to the main focus of this thread, is a tag team fed needed? More importantly is it wanted? I would love to try and bring more focus on tag teams so thats why I am asking.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    No, purely because we have enough feds as it is.

If became a brand - like Brutality was - then I'd be all for it, just not a fed.

I am definitely not against it being a brand. I just want a focus on Tag Teams

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    But why tag team over anything else? There's no call for an exclusively female efed, or singles in fact.

Every division get's it's equal opportunities in the feds they are in. There is no real need for another fed/brand and in all fairness, if there was a demand for a tag team only fed, Brutality would still be around.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    But why tag team over anything else? There's no call for an exclusively female efed, or singles in fact.

Every division get's it's equal opportunities in the feds they are in. There is no real need for another fed/brand and in all fairness, if there was a demand for a tag team only fed, Brutality would still be around.
    Benny said it best here.
    If there was a demand for it, then Brutality wouldn't have ended. Simple as that. The demand simply isn't there any more to warrant having a tag team only fed or brand.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

i would say maybe just a little more tag team matches/feuds in the efeds would be a good thing just as a little more focus on the womens divisions too. TWE and IWA are doing a better job with that(womens division)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries

This was said best. Obviously if there was a demand Brutality would still be running. Besides each fed can give each division their fair shot no need for another fed/brand

Fair enough, I know when I have been defeated. Just glad I checked to see if there was interest rather than just making a new fed.

I think the thread can be closed

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    This was said best. Obviously if there was a demand Brutality would still be running. Besides each fed can give each division their fair shot no need for another fed/brand
    For me, it's 10% from creative giving the opportunity but it's 90% up to the individual to take it and run with it. I am an advocate of giving a chance and helping them develop, but you have to wipe your own arse.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    For me, it's 10% from creative giving the opportunity but it's 90% up to the individual to take it and run with it. I am an advocate of giving a chance and helping them develop, but you have to wipe your own arse.
    Precisely.
    I mean Brutality geve the opportunity for tag teams to have a showcase. There were multiple titles to play for and it was an entire show (and before that a fed) completely dedicated towards tag teams.
    When we were discussing the future of the concept a while back, it was clear as day that the interest wasn't there any more. SEZ has bent over backwards and given his all to the thing while he was in charge, but the interest was just diminishing.
    That indicated to us that there was no need for it any more as the people aren't interested in it as they once were. And if there's no interest, then there's no point carrying it on.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!