Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Final EWA Show

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    *dingo Mac strolls in*

Dingo: firstly, who the fuck does Ali Kazam think he is, taking my spot. Secondly, I can't believe me a CJ lost everything to My koala, thirdly, on behalf of Bazza, the knew owner of this place, you're all fired, get the fuck out of here.

Ooc: interesting things in what you had of the show. I um, may have forgotten I said I would bring in Thanatos... And I'm he was world champ... Whoops.
    Well we had to put the title on someone when Vegas(Raden) left and if I remember correctly Roba had said you had him to use(Thanatos)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Well we had to put the title on someone when Vegas(Raden) left and if I remember correctly Roba had said you had him to use(Thanatos)
    Yeah. I believe that's how that happened. Lol

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Looks like it would've been a great PPV. I loved the comedy/not taking it massively serious part in some feuds have.

Thanks for giving me the hardcore title :3 Finally won an EWA title lol

Congrats to Rob Rage technically being a world champion now that it's posted! ;D

i picked you to win it Van and that was probably my fav match I have written. Did not realize it was that long though. And Broc wrote the main event which I think was awesome

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

That was going to be a great show, glad Devon won a title here even it was only past 2 people lol, glad to have been apart of this.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones