Fresh Member

Fffaaaannn ddddaaaaannnnn ggggoooo!!!

Initially I found his no-show debuts highly irritating but about 2 weeks before Mania I started to dig them. When Jericho did his promos about his name I completely turned on to him. Whether this was because Y2J's promos were so lame and embarrassing i'm not sure. As soon as Fandango's theme came on I popped after his feud with Jericho commenced. Why their feud was built up on awful insults and not Jericho's stint on Dancing With Stars I don't know but this is one gimmick I hope VKM stays high on for a while. Far more entertaining than some of the crap Vince greenlights. And his dancer is hot, she needs more screen time.

I'm still kind of unsure what to think about this guy. When I first heard about the gimmick I was nearly banging my head on the desk thinking up about fifty different gimmicks I would find more interesting. But now that I've seen him in the ring he's pretty talented, though I think he needs a new finisher immediately. I'm not going to say I like or hate him yet but I was damn surprised when the crowd was singing his song last night so it seems like he's getting over well.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    I'm still kind of unsure what to think about this guy. When I first heard about the gimmick I was nearly banging my head on the desk thinking up about fifty different gimmicks I would find more interesting. But now that I've seen him in the ring he's pretty talented, though I think he needs a new finisher immediately. I'm not going to say I like or hate him yet but I was damn surprised when the crowd was singing his song last night so it seems like he's getting over well.

Agreed. He'll likely be getting a major push since I read many story's saying he was "Vince's project" and now that his theme music has taken off their is no doubt about it.

It started out as a bad idea but i guess its all worked out for vince. No doubt he'll proclaim he's a genius but he just got lucky.

Blog Entries
    Fandango should indeed move on to a new feud however...maybe a run at Kofi and the US strap or a tussell with a million different mic carders

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Fandango's on raw!! All of you iwc marks start masterbating!!!!!

I'm not impressed with his in-ring work at this time.
    I don't like his gimmick
    All the promos he cut were average or less then average.

But, putting him in a feud with Chris Jericho is a good thing, and he can only improve all this

Waiting mode activated.....

Blog Entries
    Fanny here needs to keep going adding layers to his character and working the ring...I like him ok but sometimes he looks like he is trying too hard...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain