Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Interesting developments in this thread. Now to get some popcorn gifs.

Have some, K2.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by LM_StraightEdge View Post
    Now I always read the news and forums on this site, but rarely comment...this had to be questioned though! Are you actually suggesting that WWE piped in any of the fan chants / interaction from Raw last night?! Really?! Whatever your personal take on Ziggler, which you are perfectly entitled to, to suggest that the "We Want Ziggler" chants are simply the WWE manipulating the TV audience is ridiculous. Next you will be telling me The Rock wrestles for free and Brock Leanar is pissed off backstage because he wants to cut more promos.

Yes, the WWZ chants were piped it. WWE manipulates ALL of their product (haven’t you seen the Are you Serious? Series on YouTube; All the “horrible aspects of wrestling” yet they only feature stuff from WCW, making WWE look like they can do no wrong) so people remain deaf, dumb, and filled with hate/disgust for anything without the WWE label on it. Ziggler is the next guy that the WWE will create to keep the male demo from 18-35 happy, just like they did with CM Punk… Oh don’t tell me, you thought all the Pipebomb/contract shit with Punk was real… The Ingsoc of WWE has gone WAY to far at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightEDGeSavior View Post
    DRG you seriously need to stop coming into WWE threads and pitching that shit excuse for a wrestling product. TNA aint bad, but the fact that nobody other than the 1 million mentally challenged southern folk cares about TNA makes you, and your product irrelevant. Before TNA went on the road they were nothing more than a pathetic excuse for a universal studios tourist attraction. Their fan base is pathetic, their attempt to book safer like WWE is pathetic, their Aces and 8's (who apparently run TNA now) are nothing more than a bunch of undercard washed up WWF guys

Ziggler has been too damn good for too damn long for you to come in and try to take his glory. He got a bigger pop last night than Hulk Hogan has gotten every time he's ever walked down a TNA ramp.

SO go take your white trash opinions about your white trash product and go to a TNA thread with the other 13 of you.

I didn’t know people in Europe were thought of as “Southern Folk”; no wonder I get along with so many brits on this site.

I don’t get how a guy who oversells someone spitting on them to the point of blading is thought as “too damn good for too damn long”. And Ziggler didn’t get a “pop”… Ziggler got a Canned Pop – We’ve established this.

As for your drivel about TNA, all I can say is that people like you wish for all the things that TNA is doing (storylines that actually have a long term arch and direction, not as many PPVs per year, actually having continuity in angles) yet you bash it because it’s not named “World Wrestling Entertainment”. What’s wrong, does the idea of enjoying TNA frighten you because you are coming across as the homophobic individual who bashes something because they secretly want to be involved in it.
    Last edited by Darkside Ron Garvin; 04-09-2013 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    DRG you seriously need to stop coming into WWE threads and pitching that shit excuse for a wrestling product. TNA aint bad, but the fact that nobody other than the 1 million mentally challenged southern folk cares about TNA makes you, and your product irrelevant. Before TNA went on the road they were nothing more than a pathetic excuse for a universal studios tourist attraction. Their fan base is pathetic, their attempt to book safer like WWE is pathetic, their Aces and 8's (who apparently run TNA now) are nothing more than a bunch of undercard washed up WWF guys

Ziggler has been too damn good for too damn long for you to come in and try to take his glory. He got a bigger pop last night than Hulk Hogan has gotten every time he's ever walked down a TNA ramp.

SO go take your white trash opinions about your white trash product and go to a TNA thread with the other 13 of you.

It's funny because he thinks he's serious!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

The Ingsoc
    Vintage Orwell!!!

While I disagree with your views about Dolph, it is always good to read one of these DRG posts.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Next time i will know better than to ask if it was sarcasm...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Vintage Orwell!!!

While I disagree with your views about Dolph, it is always good to read one of these DRG posts.
    I'm with you. I 100% disagree with everything DRG says here about Ziggler.
    But it's always nice to read his posts.
    Last edited by Tommy Thunder; 04-09-2013 at 01:08 PM.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

oh goodness what have i done looool

I really though WM was the best place to do it but that crowd was fantastic! It would have been wasted on WM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

Yes, the WWZ chants were piped it. WWE manipulates ALL of their product (haven’t you seen the Are you Serious? Series on YouTube; All the “horrible aspects of wrestling” yet they only feature stuff from WCW, making WWE look like they can do no wrong) so people remain deaf, dumb, and filled with hate/disgust for anything without the WWE label on it. Ziggler is the next guy that the WWE will create to keep the male demo from 18-35 happy, just like they did with CM Punk… Oh don’t tell me, you thought all the Pipebomb/contract shit with Punk was real… The Ingsoc of WWE has gone WAY to far at this point.
    I haven't seen enough of your posts to grasp you....but I will gather from the rest of the posts that you are cleverly mocking people with this! If so kudos, as your posts are well written! If not, then I will respectfully disagree as there was no way that the Mania or Raw pops and chanting for Ziggler were piped in. You can see that from the multiple fan videos doing the rounds. You are the Zeb Colter of forums, don't agree with what you say, but you are entertaining with it!

King Kofi Kingston has a nice ring to it......not so easy on the initials though.

I'm just saying I can't count how many WWE threads he's ruined by coming in and talking about some TNA inside jokes.

His TNA posts, just like yours, are irrelevant and don't belong in a WWE thread.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone