Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

Those chants were piped in louder than the ones they will be using to release WM29 on DVD and BluRay with. They piped in all sorts of shit last night; so much so that they used CGI to implant a bunch of people dancing to the “I Dream of Jeanie” theme song. At least TNA doesn’t have to stoop to that level…

You may troll, but I troll harder
    Now I always read the news and forums on this site, but rarely comment...this had to be questioned though! Are you actually suggesting that WWE piped in any of the fan chants / interaction from Raw last night?! Really?! Whatever your personal take on Ziggler, which you are perfectly entitled to, to suggest that the "We Want Ziggler" chants are simply the WWE manipulating the TV audience is ridiculous. Next you will be telling me The Rock wrestles for free and Brock Leanar is pissed off backstage because he wants to cut more promos.

King Kofi Kingston has a nice ring to it......not so easy on the initials though.

DRG you seriously need to stop coming into WWE threads and pitching that shit excuse for a wrestling product. TNA aint bad, but the fact that nobody other than the 1 million mentally challenged southern folk cares about TNA makes you, and your product irrelevant. Before TNA went on the road they were nothing more than a pathetic excuse for a universal studios tourist attraction. Their fan base is pathetic, their attempt to book safer like WWE is pathetic, their Aces and 8's (who apparently run TNA now) are nothing more than a bunch of undercard washed up WWF guys

Ziggler has been too damn good for too damn long for you to come in and try to take his glory. He got a bigger pop last night than Hulk Hogan has gotten every time he's ever walked down a TNA ramp.

SO go take your white trash opinions about your white trash product and go to a TNA thread with the other 13 of you.
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Lucky, I'm usually left scratching my head.
    Nothing to be ashamed of with the amount of garbage said here.

Oh and DRG, I love you man. I've missed your posts.

Blog Entries
    Interesting developments in this thread. Now to get some popcorn gifs.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Dude like your fucking dumb! Your mad dumb because the tna divas belt was misused when they gave it to hardy and hardy knows that because he wasn't ready and the immortal hulk hogan said he was but he wasn't. You don't know the history bro and your not even close.
    just like when CM punk was a hell of a lot better in tna cuz they use him better and now tna sucks cuz they on the road like they think that's best for the future. Ziggler will be the best champ becuz he know about the history that bitchoff gave the belt so don't be talking about ur tna shit here becuz like everybody knows dolph Ziggler sells better than tna tickets. Leave it shitty tna outta this dude cuz Thursday night gonna suck for wrestling fans.

Just so we’re all clear…

The point of proper trolling is to be humorous about it; not just make wild claims and expect others to find your ramblings amusing...

I love a good Wade post

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by StraightEDGeSavior View Post
    DRG you seriously need to stop coming into WWE threads and pitching that shit excuse for a wrestling product. TNA aint bad, but the fact that nobody other than the 1 million mentally challenged southern folk cares about TNA makes you, and your product irrelevant. Before TNA went on the road they were nothing more than a pathetic excuse for a universal studios tourist attraction. Their fan base is pathetic, their attempt to book safer like WWE is pathetic, their Aces and 8's (who apparently run TNA now) are nothing more than a bunch of undercard washed up WWF guys

Ziggler has been too damn good for too damn long for you to come in and try to take his glory. He got a bigger pop last night than Hulk Hogan has gotten every time he's ever walked down a TNA ramp.

SO go take your white trash opinions about your white trash product and go to a TNA thread with the other 13 of you.
    Or you could take your dumb ass and leave. Look I don't care if you love TNA, I don't care if you hate TNA. I don't care if you love Dolph Ziggler or hate him. But why are attacking DRG for saying his opinion on a topic? If you disagree tell him why you disagree. There is no need to flame people just because they hold a different view then the one you have.

As for your comments on TNA. While TNA is a small company, it is still very entertaining and has been growing slowly, but surely since their inception in 2002. Also since you said the Aces and Eights are just under card washed up WWF guys, even though most of them competed for WWE, then I guess you hate Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan, HHH, HBK, and even the Undertaker because they were all washed up WCW and AWA undercard wrestlers.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    Haha Darkside getting tricky with his trolling! The man is untouchable. Consider T Drain fully entertained.

Check out this live view of Dolph's cash in. There have been a few posted. Needless to say, the chants are real.

Why the hell did I have this on fullblast with my earphones on?!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Or you could take your dumb ass and leave. Look I don't care if you love TNA, I don't care if you hate TNA. I don't care if you love Dolph Ziggler or hate him. But why are attacking DRG for saying his opinion on a topic? If you disagree tell him why you disagree. There is no need to flame people just because they hold a different view then the one you have.

As for your comments on TNA. While TNA is a small company, it is still very entertaining and has been growing slowly, but surely since their inception in 2002. Also since you said the Aces and Eights are just under card washed up WWF guys, even though most of them competed for WWE, then I guess you hate Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan, HHH, HBK, and even the Undertaker because they were all washed up WCW and AWA undercard wrestlers.
    I'm just saying I can't count how many WWE threads he's ruined by coming in and talking about some TNA inside jokes. His TNA posts, just like yours, are irrelevant and don't belong in a WWE thread.

But in all honesty, I do like Storm, Aries, and Bully Ray as a heel...just making a point of how irrelevant and stupid it is (at least if you're comparing it to zigglers huge pop, the biggest since lesnar came back last year). Zig is gold and its been a long time coming
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

It's funny cause people still think that DRG is serious.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW