Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    In person?!??? I knew I should have been using a proxy with this site!!

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Im sorry if this is a dumb question but... this is sarcasm right?!?

No where in the English dictionary does the word "sarcasm" equal "truth"... However you can use sarcasm to speak truth filled statements. So I guess if you take the truth that I spoke in a sarcastic way, then that is truly by the readers abilities opposed to my intent. Ziggler is and always will be trash; the "next Billy Gunn" is fitting for him since he is the same as Billy... A talent that everyone on the internet screams for, but will never be able to hack it in the Main Event scene.

How was that Tommy?

Quote Originally Posted by rhyno535 View Post
    Yeah and the we want ziggler chants arent real. They actually chant We want Anderson. Not Mr.Anderson because that guy sucks and is an asshole. They want CW Anderson who had a really good match on Hard"core" Justice 2010. Speaking of Mr.Anderson. This guy is the best wrestler TNA have after Chavo Guerrero. And dont forget that Mr.Anderson is a 2 time TNA world heavyweight champion. Wow 2 times? Anyone remember those reigns? Dont think so. I bet many of you didnt even know that he won a title in TNA, but thats how TNA treats old school WWE superstars. Give them a title for a month or two and we stole a couple of fans from WWE. And while im in the line of speaking about TNA i can go as far as say that the Divas Championship is more relevant than the TNA Television title. They actually put great matches for the divas title. A thing we havent seen in TNA for the Television title since Gunner won the title against Murphy and Rob Terry in a three way match. And the last thing we all should not forget, TNA is better than WWE at everything.

I trolled to. Dont know where all these words came from. i love TNA, but WWE a little bit more

Those chants were piped in louder than the ones they will be using to release WM29 on DVD and BluRay with. They piped in all sorts of shit last night; so much so that they used CGI to implant a bunch of people dancing to the “I Dream of Jeanie” theme song. At least TNA doesn’t have to stoop to that level…

And sadly, I was listening to you until you made the comparison of Diva title to TV title. Obviously you sir are an idiot because there is NOTHING in life that belongs to a woman that could ever be greater than the biggest pile of shit belonging to a man. Take you feminist sympathizing ways to the PWI forums as I hear they are all filled with weak minded metro-sexual men like yourself

You may troll, but I troll harder

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I think that Ziggler was meant to cash in at WM, but since they had the timing issues - they delayed it for a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    No where in the English dictionary does the word "sarcasm" equal "truth"... However you can use sarcasm to speak truth filled statements. So I guess if you take the truth that I spoke in a sarcastic way, then that is truly by the readers abilities opposed to my intent. Ziggler is and always will be trash; the "next Billy Gunn" is fitting for him since he is the same as Billy... A talent that everyone on the internet screams for, but will never be able to hack it in the Main Event scene.

How was that Tommy?r
    Classic DRG

White text is the best! DRG! DRG!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

How was that Tommy?

Those chants were piped in louder than the ones they will be using to release WM29 on DVD and BluRay with. They piped in all sorts of shit last night; so much so that they used CGI to implant a bunch of people dancing to the “I Dream of Jeanie” theme song. At least TNA doesn’t have to stoop to that level…

And sadly, I was listening to you until you made the comparison of Diva title to TV title. Obviously you sir are an idiot because there is NOTHING in life that belongs to a woman that could ever be greater than the biggest pile of shit belonging to a man. Take you feminist sympathizing ways to the PWI forums as I hear they are all filled with weak minded metro-sexual men like yourself

You may troll, but I troll harder
    Dude like your fucking dumb! Your mad dumb because the tna divas belt was misused when they gave it to hardy and hardy knows that because he wasn't ready and the immortal hulk hogan said he was but he wasn't. You don't know the history bro and your not even close.
    just like when CM punk was a hell of a lot better in tna cuz they use him better and now tna sucks cuz they on the road like they think that's best for the future. Ziggler will be the best champ becuz he know about the history that bitchoff gave the belt so don't be talking about ur tna shit here becuz like everybody knows dolph Ziggler sells better than tna tickets. Leave it shitty tna outta this dude cuz Thursday night gonna suck for wrestling fans.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Dude like your fucking dumb! Your mad dumb because the tna divas belt was misused when they gave it to hardy and hardy knows that because he wasn't ready and the immortal hulk hogan said he was but he wasn't. You don't know the history bro and your not even close.
    just like when CM punk was a hell of a lot better in tna cuz they use him better and now tna sucks cuz they on the road like they think that's best for the future. Ziggler will be the best champ becuz he know about the history that bitchoff gave the belt so don't be talking about ur tna shit here becuz like everybody knows dolph Ziggler sells better than tna tickets. Leave it shitty tna outta this dude cuz Thursday night gonna suck for wrestling fans.
    Are you having a troll of with DRG, trust me bruv, you will not win!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Haha Darkside getting tricky with his trolling! The man is untouchable. Consider T Drain fully entertained.

Check out this live view of Dolph's cash in. There have been a few posted. Needless to say, the chants are real.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Let's just hope Vince doesn't pull a Christian and Del Rio wins his rematch on Smackdown

[thinks about midcard]

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    You were able to read/comprehend that?
    I have some friends who work with the mentally infirm so I've picked up a few things!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I have some friends who work with the mentally infirm so I've picked up a few things!
    Lucky, I'm usually left scratching my head.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!