Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

(SPOILER if you haven't seen raw) World Championship Thought Re-Visited

Yo people whassup. Exactly 2 months ago I made a thread called "World Championship Thought" in which i wrote:
    "Hey people I was wondering that since Jack Swagger returned with this new attitude, what if he went on to feud with Alberto del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania? Then at Wrestlemania he beats del Rio and suddenly....
    "I'm here to show the world, I'm here to show the world!!"
    Dolph Ziggler comes out with the Money in the Bank briefcase and cashes it in, winning it from Swagger. This could be a good way to restart their feud from before and it might be better this time with Swagger's new swagger(pun intended). The only possible downside to this that I could see is that one of them would have to turn face.

Thoughts?"

Now I know i was wrong by just one night but now that this has basically happened, what are people's thoughts this time around? Before people said that swagger wasn't going anywhere near the title and that del rio would be champ for really long. I still maintain that it would be a good feud because jack is not the lame pushover he was turning into before he left last year. It also again plays off of their history so it would be interesting to see how it goes. However there's also the fact that del rio would want his title back.

New thoughts?

I never thought they would have Ziggler cash in at Wrestlemania. The WWE doesnt like to do stuff like that at the WM PPVs... I always thought he would cash in after Mania. Plus, I never thought they'd do an Orton heel turn at Mania... just the way they like to book that show. Seems like they use Mania to wrap up the year in the most "clean" way possible, while using the RAW after Mania their platform to promote new feuds or the new direction they are going. Sure, there are some overlapping storylines (like Fandango / Jericho) but for the most part, the RAW after WM is always one of the best of the year.

all aboard the ziggler bandwagon

I hate Ziggler. Dude is over rated and he has the most bland WHC reign since Sheamus' face run. This whole MITB cash in has buried him and the WWE is holding him back because he should have cashed it in before when he still was relevant... Fuck Dolph Ziggler as he, Big E, and AJ are stripping more and more credibility off of a title that the WWE has already flushed away since they got the belt from WCW.

I trolled so hard, I forgot the original direction my point was going in.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    all aboard the ziggler bandwagon
    I think most members of the iwc were already firmly on the ziggler bandwagon... Also, WWE fans are suppose to be fickle anyway. This would be more relevant to the members of the IWC who insisted that Alberto Del Rio can't wrestle when he obviously is one of the best talents on the roster... until he's a face and they love him.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I hate Ziggler. Dude is over rated and he has the most bland WHC reign since Sheamus' face run. This whole MITB cash in has buried him and the WWE is holding him back because he should have cashed it in before when he still was relevant... Fuck Dolph Ziggler as he, Big E, and AJ are stripping more and more credibility off of a title that the WWE has already flushed away since they got the belt from WCW.
    Im sorry if this is a dumb question but... this is sarcasm right?!?

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

I trolled so hard, I forgot the original direction my point was going in.
    Yeah and the we want ziggler chants arent real. They actually chant We want Anderson. Not Mr.Anderson because that guy sucks and is an asshole. They want CW Anderson who had a really good match on Hard"core" Justice 2010. Speaking of Mr.Anderson. This guy is the best wrestler TNA have after Chavo Guerrero. And dont forget that Mr.Anderson is a 2 time TNA world heavyweight champion. Wow 2 times? Anyone remember those reigns? Dont think so. I bet many of you didnt even know that he won a title in TNA, but thats how TNA treats old school WWE superstars. Give them a title for a month or two and we stole a couple of fans from WWE. And while im in the line of speaking about TNA i can go as far as say that the Divas Championship is more relevant than the TNA Television title. They actually put great matches for the divas title. A thing we havent seen in TNA for the Television title since Gunner won the title against Murphy and Rob Terry in a three way match. And the last thing we all should not forget, TNA is better than WWE at everything.

I trolled to. Dont know where all these words came from. i love TNA, but WWE a little bit more

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Im sorry if this is a dumb question but... this is sarcasm right?!?
    You didn't just ask that? TELL MEE, you did NOT, just ask that?!?!?!?!

Prepare yourself is all I'll say, for a VINTAGE DRG reply
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You didn't just ask that? TELL MEE, you did NOT, just ask that?!?!?!?!

Prepare yourself is all I'll say, for a VINTAGE DRG reply
    I guess with some of the statements I see on here everyday... I just.... I.... I just dont know anymore....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I guess with some of the statements I see on here everyday... I just.... I.... I just dont know anymore....
    Let's just say he was definitely not using sarcasm there! I'm sure he'll explain in, great, detail in person!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!