Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Let's hope the bitching is gone forever.
    That's impossible. We'll find something to combitch about. XD

Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam View Post
    You know what? I'm going to set it straight right now: New York/new jersey has THE best wrestling fans. Sorry America, your slacking.

I mean seriously, New York crowds know how to chant, scream, just make the night seem more enjoyable. Foreign countries get a close second, because they have their own awesome style. But no one beats us.

Sorry bro, but just like with the Miami crowd last year, you don't get to take credit for that RAW. That was due to the collection of fans from all over the world coming together for WM and staying the night after for RAW. A NY would be the normal crowd such as the following:

RAW New York
    #1032 – 03/04/2013 (First Niagara Venter in Buffalo)
    #1009 – 09/24/2012 (Times Union Center in Albany)
    #995 – 06/18/2012 (Nassau Veterans Memorial in Uniondale)
    #942 – 06/13/2011 (Nassau Veterans Memorial in Uniondale – 10k fans)
    #927 – 02/28/2011 (HSBC Arena in Buffalo)
    #918 – 12/27/2010 (Times Union Center in Albany)
    #910 – 11/01/2010 (Nassau Veterans Memorial in Uniondale)

RAW New Jersey
    #1020 – 12/10/2012 (Prudential Center in Newark)
    #1013 – 10/22/21012 (IZOD Center in East Rutherford)

Watch ANY of those RAWs again and tell me just how exactly it's the special nature of the New York/New Jersey crowd that makes RAW so much more special than when other crowds from other cities/states/countries attend a RAW. I am not here to say that the NY/NJ crowd isn't passionate, but in no way is the result of last night's crowd the result of the typical NY/NJ fan base but more so the magic you get with a passionate Post-WM crowd that is filled with a mix of pure WWE fans from across the globe.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I keep reading that Ryback turned heel, but I didn't see it that way at all. I mean, after he laid out Cena, he pandered to the crowd for more "Feed Me More" chants. That's not really heelish. If anything, just something he did in the long line of WWE faces who will lay out another face... Orton, Kane, Austin, Rock, etc.

Just wait till the next event in the UK I bet it will be a similar sort of crowd ! *plays Fandango's music*

Quote Originally Posted by aweso_me View Post
    I don't it's a Ryback heel turn. It looked more of a Cena turning. I mean, I face shouldn't win by countout. Reminds me of the Punk would win by any means.
    Cena is stuck in his face character until he retires. Now it's sure, as they've just turn Ryback heel.

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    I keep reading that Ryback turned heel, but I didn't see it that way at all. I mean, after he laid out Cena, he pandered to the crowd for more "Feed Me More" chants. That's not really heelish. If anything, just something he did in the long line of WWE faces who will lay out another face... Orton, Kane, Austin, Rock, etc.
    I predict that Next Monday, it will be Cena vs Ryback, with Mark Henry interference of course, and after that we will probably hav a Triple Threat.

Better than wrestlemania crowd and any other indies

Fresh Member
    After seeing that crowd on Raw I rewatched One Night Stand 2006 main event of RVD Vs Cena. A lively crowd makes the show so much more entertaining to watch. Fuck PG!!!

I Was at Maina and Raw...Raw's Atmosphere was 10x Better then mania's, Best Event ever From thenb opening bell till everyone beeping Fandangos theme in the Parking lot ...amazingly ood

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Sorry bro, but just like with the Miami crowd last year, you don't get to take credit for that RAW. That was due to the collection of fans from all over the world coming together for WM and staying the night after for RAW. A NY would be the normal crowd such as the following:

RAW New York
    #1032 – 03/04/2013 (First Niagara Venter in Buffalo)
    #1009 – 09/24/2012 (Times Union Center in Albany)
    #995 – 06/18/2012 (Nassau Veterans Memorial in Uniondale)
    #942 – 06/13/2011 (Nassau Veterans Memorial in Uniondale – 10k fans)
    #927 – 02/28/2011 (HSBC Arena in Buffalo)
    #918 – 12/27/2010 (Times Union Center in Albany)
    #910 – 11/01/2010 (Nassau Veterans Memorial in Uniondale)

RAW New Jersey
    #1020 – 12/10/2012 (Prudential Center in Newark)
    #1013 – 10/22/21012 (IZOD Center in East Rutherford)

Watch ANY of those RAWs again and tell me just how exactly it's the special nature of the New York/New Jersey crowd that makes RAW so much more special than when other crowds from other cities/states/countries attend a RAW. I am not here to say that the NY/NJ crowd isn't passionate, but in no way is the result of last night's crowd the result of the typical NY/NJ fan base but more so the magic you get with a passionate Post-WM crowd that is filled with a mix of pure WWE fans from across the globe.
    I agree 100% im from Jersey and been to alomst every WWE event that comes here, Any other night it wouldnt have been this Great. I couldnt stop shaking from excitement when the crowd screamed when Dolph cashed in ....havent heard a pop like that in a long...long time