Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    You know what? I'm going to set it straight right now: New York/new jersey has THE best wrestling fans. Sorry America, your slacking.

I mean seriously, New York crowds know how to chant, scream, just make the night seem more enjoyable. Foreign countries get a close second, because they have their own awesome style. But no one beats us. Tonight is just proof we need more shows in the New York/ New Jersey area. Chicago is pretty good too. Boston isn't bad. Philidelphia is also a big wrestling city. Anything after that, and your getting into boring territory. Common fans, step your game up.

Also, let me say: i am VERY sorry to completely bash all other crowds, but if you want the shows to get more exciting, they literally need to get involved. I also think John Cena had something to do with it, but that can be argued.

overall, one of the best rates I've ever seen. The Ziggler cash in gets a 20/10 stars in my book.

Blog Entries
    Bs i made thread. of tgis 20 mins ago ew f mevover

Lana the only reason i like Rusev

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Deception, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

Easily the best RAW I've seen in ages.
    Crowd was amazing
    Ziggler Cash in
    and unexpected Ryback heel turn, I'm still not much of a Ryback fan at all but that was very unexpected.

But that crowd tonight, man, I love those guys.

Season starter in WWE, always amazing, this is why you keep the faith year 'round

Blog Entries
    I seriuosly mean this: hire that crowd and let them loose on every Raw!!!

Highly entertaining Raw, this is the spirit.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

I don't it's a Ryback heel turn. It looked more of a Cena turning. I mean, I face shouldn't win by countout. Reminds me of the Punk would win by any means. Crowd was AWWWWEEESSSSOOOOMMMMMEEEE. Fandango's theme song was great.

This crowd>Any Other Crowd Ever

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Just checked out twitter and saw a post from matt fowler that had a video. 30 minutes after raw all the fans were filing out of the building still singing fandango's theme and dancing. Thats great.

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Just checked out twitter and saw a post from matt fowler that had a video. 30 minutes after raw all the fans were filing out of the building still singing fandango's theme and dancing. Thats great.
    Man, thats awesome. I wish every once in a while a raw crowd was half as awesome as them.

How about that hand/arm gesture by ryback?!

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    First the YES! chants, now it is Fandango's theme, I wonder what'll happen next year.