Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    When will they team Jackson and Ryan? Imagine them vs truck load of funk (or whatever they're called).
    Let's just hope they don't get the same fans and last nights Raw. I don't think they would ever recover

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I don't think you read what I said did you?

I don't like seeing teams, with two guys pushed together being showcased more then the real teams like the Uso's & Colon's, Hey.. maybe you see Tensai & Brodus as the answer though? If so.. good luck to them, I don't.

Off course other teams are needed, but used instead of the real teams? I don't think so.
    I assume that you then have the same opinion about Team Hell No and Rhodes Scholars?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I assume that you then have the same opinion about Team Hell No and Rhodes Scholars?
    You are correct in thinking that I would rather see the Colon's and Uso's over them, that is correct. I'm a big fan of teams that have come in together and want to go the tag team route without being almost forced that way because there's nothing else for them. The difference with the two teams you mentioned, there actually talented and deserve some place on the card.. Team Funk? No, not for me.. I would rather see one of the teams I mentioned instead of them.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    You are correct in thinking that I would rather see the Colon's and Uso's over them, that is correct. I'm a big fan of teams that have come in together and want to go the tag team route without being almost forced that way because there's nothing else for them. The difference with the two teams you mentioned, there actually talented and deserve some place on the card.. Team Funk? No, not for me.. I would rather see one of the teams I mentioned instead of them.
    Tensai is a seasoned vet that has extensive experience in the tag division. He and Karl Anderson were a very good and experienced tag team when they were together in Japan. He can help Clay get better in the ring. Sure, the gimmick sucks and I don't want to see it on my screen, but they cater to the younger audience, and while that's the case, they'll continue to be used.

I too for the record would rather see The Colons and The Usos used. But I'm glad that Tensai at least is being put to good use finally. He has no use whatsoever as a singles guy, so putting him in the tag team division to help out someone else who's not doing anything.

Blog Entries
    Well they do dance better than those dude from Too COOL...ha! where is a Scotty Too Hotty reference when you need it?

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

I really never got into his Lord Tensai character. But as Sweet T he works well. It has yet again become clear that he is a tag team player. Hopefully The E have finally realised this and will keep him in a team from now on.
    What makes me laugh is this; People bitch about Clay, and recently Tensai, but love Rikishi? This is what i don't understand about the modern day crowds.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

When will they team Jackson and Ryan? Imagine them vs truck load of funk (or whatever they're called).

Team Steroid. Thats a good name for them if it happens haha.

He was funny on raw i enjoyed it.

[thinks about midcard]

What if they had turned Yoshi Tatsu serious and teamed up Tensai with Tatsu that could have worked well. Instead of having Yoshi speak broken english have him speak in Japanese.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    What if they had turned Yoshi Tatsu serious and teamed up Tensai with Tatsu that could have worked well. Instead of having Yoshi speak broken english have him speak in Japanese.
    I would have been all for that.
    Remember that darker gimmick that Tatsu used for a while on NXT with the facepaint? Had Tatsu turned heel there they could have paired him with Tensai. Have Tatsu speak Japanese and Tensai would be able to do any English speaking parts