Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Rock, why?

Why Rock, why?

Looks like the Rock is gone. Im here to ask you guys why do you really think he's gone? Let's speculate. For me, I think ONE of the reason why he's gone has to do with the gif below. I mean, after that akward match frm last night, those crap after the very same match, AND MOST OF ALL the STUPID thing on the ramp with Cena and his "soldier" crap, you can see in the Rock's face that he was having a HARD TIME. Especially because the crowd didnt give a damn about it, we had no music, just pyro...akward, akward, akward. Basically, Rock vs Cena I and II was a HUGE BS, and he pretty much had CENA'NUFF.

But hey, that's me. Tell me otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude

I'm not sure that is it. Rock has always been a "company guy" and I do not believe he is someone who would walk out because of creative differences or because he did not like/a finish did not come off as planned.

I would say we cannot be certain he has walked out until Raw concludes and if he has, then we need to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by ELNIOJR View Post
    Looks like the Rock is gone. Im here to ask you guys why do you really think he's gone? Let's speculate. For me, I think ONE of the reason why he's gone has to do with the gif below. I mean, after that akward match frm last night, those crap after the very same match, AND MOST OF ALL the STUPID thing on the ramp with Cena and his "soldier" crap, you can see in the Rock's face that he was having a HARD TIME. Especially because the crowd didnt give a damn about it, we had no music, just pyro...akward, akward, akward. Basically, Rock vs Cena I and II was a HUGE BS, and he pretty much had CENA'NUFF.

But hey, that's me. Tell me otherwise.

Otherwise...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0425005/?ref_=sr_1

Could it be the 5 movies he is set to make? I'd think so

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

or rock heared he was facing lesnar and he can't afford to get his head busted open everytime he steps in the ring.
    or like everybody he just got tired of cena xd

I do feel like something was slightly...off...about how The Rock ended the show last night.

All booking aside, I think both cena and rock both looked legitimately uncomfortable with the finish last night. I think they knew it was bullshit just like everyone else.

Just saw this one Oh boy...

EXCLUSIVE: Rock vs. Cena 2 script.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude

This GIF is just one of the worst moment this Sunday. AWFUL

Just saw this one Oh boy...

EXCLUSIVE: Rock vs. Cena 2 script.

So damn real !!!!! I can not agree more with that !

Blog Entries
    Yeah actually I did feel things were a little uncomfortable and contrived there at the end and would have much preferred to see Rock or Cena just kick the other guy in the nuts or ANYTHING else that would have mattered than what we got that was TOTALLY EXPECTED

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain