Hybrid View

Banned
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb I Feel With All Logical Conclusion That THIS Will Be The WM XXVII Lineup!!

MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH
    Alberto Del Rio
    John Morrison
    Big Show
    Wade Barrett
    Evan Bourne
    Rey Mysterio
    Drew McIntyre
    Jack Swagger
    Dolph Ziggler
    R-Truth

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
    (c)Kofi Kingston VS. "Dashing" Cody Rhodes

WWE DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
    (c)Natalya VS. Beth Phoenix

Randy Orton VS. Chris Jericho

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
    Daniel Bryan VS. Tyson Kidd

CM Punk VS. John Cena

UnderTaker VS. Kane (Shawn Michaels Special Referee)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
    (c)Edge VS. Christian

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
    (c)Triple H VS. The Miz VS. Sheamus

I have my reasoning for all of them. Starting with MiTB... Ziggler will be involved due to losing at Rumble and losing at Elimination Chamber as well. The others are there because they have no strong feud going or their feud isn't strong enough for its own match yet.

IC Strap, c'mon. You know it's gonna happen. Why else would Kingston have it again 3 months before Mania?

Divas... Either it'll be a friendly competition or one of them is turning heel in February.

Jericho will be WAY more than ready to come back before them. He may be the reason Orton loses at Elimination Chamber.

Dunno about this one but, it seems logical as hell. They've been pushing both of them and they ARE part of the youth movement so, we'll see.

Punk/Cena = Duh.

Taker/Kane = Duh. (Not too sure on Michaels, although that would be grand.)

E&C.... Yup. He'll lose Rumble, win a match against Del Rio at Elimination Chamber and be the #1 contender, forcing Del Rio to compete in and possibly win MiTB setting up a Del Rio, Edge, Christian thing.

WWE Champ.... I see this happening at Elimination Chamber. Miz loses the strap so we figure Sheamus (who in my mind is winning the Rumble) and Trips are gonna battle it out for the WWE Strap but Miz throws his hat in due to the rematch clause and they take it to Mania.

Do I know who's gonna win these matches? Not yet. We're still too far away to tell. But, I think this is a VERY logical WM XXVII card. You?

Blog Entries
    You bastard! I had the thought in my head a few hours ago of creating one of these! I was sitting on the toilet this morning, and realised that Wrestlemania needs to have like 9-10 matches that were good. And Kane vs Taker isn't good in my mind. But since Barrett might be feuding with Show, or the MITB, it looks plausible. Really good reasoning behind your entire card. Well done!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    You bastard! I had the thought in my head a few hours ago of creating one of these! I was sitting on the toilet this morning, and realised that Wrestlemania needs to have like 9-10 matches that were good. And Kane vs Taker isn't good in my mind. But since Barrett might be feuding with Show, or the MITB, it looks plausible. Really good reasoning behind your entire card. Well done!
    The reason I picked Kane VS. Undertaker is because technically, they have "unfinished business". And in all technicality, so do Taker and Barrett. So in theory, you can switch the two up. I just don't see Barrett sans Nexus being that much of a draw for THE E' at The Grandest Stage.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    And thanks, it's taken me a while to make this card. I feel very strongly about it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    The reason I picked Kane VS. Undertaker is because technically, they have "unfinished business". And in all technicality, so do Taker and Barrett. So in theory, you can switch the two up. I just don't see Barrett sans Nexus being that much of a draw for THE E' at The Grandest Stage.
    Yeah Nexus too had beef with Taker, not only Barrett. Good point.

Maybe, because Undertaker has these injury problems, he could be in a wrestlemania tag match. Undertaker and Big Show vs Wade Barrett and Kane?

Then Wade Barrett can pin Big Show and run around gloating that he defeated Undertaker at Wrestlemania
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.