rebooking tna in 2011

i have hope for tna in 2011, just by seeing the genesis card, but if by some divine intervention i was given power in tna here are the 10 things i would do

1. fire russo - the man has had so many stupid ideas he should of been banned from the world of wrestling 10 years ago, thanks to his ideas vince has killed on of the greats in wrestling, owen hart, killed an innovative company, wcw and is gradually killing a once resectable industry, profesional wrestling, and no vince it isnt sports entertainment because the crap u write is not sports and is not atall entertaining.

2. bring back bookers - since russo would be gone the illusion of a "creative" team would no longer exist in my tna, i would bring back dutch mantell as well as jim cornette (yes he does work for roh but in the next part i will tell how everything would work) with the re-hiring of those to as well as matt conway and myself(yes i would ad myself as a booker because that would be my power position in tna) there would be more focus on wrestling and less on orlando jordan trying to get into eric youngs pants.

3. make a deal with roh - i know people will be like "so u want to kill roh" the answer to that question is no, look into roh history Cary Silkin and crew have takin shit and made it gold, then either wwe or tna have taken their gold and left them with nothing, look at 2009 roh lost its 2 biggest stars in nigel mcguinness and bryan danielson, but somehow went onto having one of its greatest years in 2010, fact is roh is the maker of stars and having silkin with some help from cornette would make future stars for tna.

4. ROH invasion - i wouldnt make a deal with roh and release a statement saying "most of the roh roster will now be on the tna roster and roh is now our developmental teritory" hell no id have a ppv where in the last ten minutes of the main event the roh guys jump the rail and beat the hell out of everybody and end the ppv 5 minutes early to make it as real as possible an have like a year long feud until say bound for glory where winner takes all with both companies on the line (i have the full invasion planned out so if u wanna know just say and ill post it) now thats how you get a 2.0 in the ratings.

5. take away hogans power - very simple id tell hulk hes a roster member and is no longer an executive, if he doesnt like it then thats fine he can walk and free up some cash, if he wants to stay id look at his pay and if its to high for a guy that doesnt wrestle and doesnt even appear on every tv program id tell him and give him a pay cut, if he doesnt like that the same again he can walk, as for bischoff he wouldnt have power but i would keep him as a producer like it or not the reason tna got 3 hours every thursday and had a great show in reaction is bishoff and if i wanna focus impact on wrestling id get spike to let us have reaction back to focus on aftermath and promos with hervey and bischoff producing.

6. less ppv's - very simple, want more buyrates, have less of the and the ones you keep hype the hell out of them. have your top four being lockdown, slammiversary, victory road and bound for glory which means no ppvs in march, may, july and september i would move victory road to august and have a 40 man royal rumble type match with the winner #1 contender to tna title at bound for glory. then have in december have destination x be an all x division ppv, not only will it get buyrates it will make genesis somewhat one of your top 5 because destination x not following your main storylines, against all odds in feburary to be king of the ring style like it was in 2010 with the 8 card stud tornament with the winner main eventing lockdown against the tna champion and the others being normall ppv's.

7. revamp the x division - have destination x the rebirth of the x division, bring back daniels, low-ki, sonjay dutt and petey williams and book them in a #1 contenders ladder match, because of tna's working agreement with njpw and aaa have aaa cruiserweight champion face another cruiserweight from aaa, njpw jr tag champs defend against gen me aswell as njpw junior heavyweight champ defend against another junior heavyweight from new japan. have rvd face jerry lynn on the show to highlight the past of high flyers as well as the x division title defended in ultimate x and book the x division properly from there on and trust me it would be successful.

8. be more serious - insted of doing a comedy skit on every impact, id just get rid of the stupid thing with eric young and orlando jordan make them serious, and make all the wrestlers credible atletes and make it real, have some shoot looking insidents to make people go "dam it isnt as fake as i thought".

9. start over with the knockouts - very simple, rehire hamada, form a tag team with sarita, make them win the tag belts and have a three way unification match between hamada sarita and the knockouts champion, then rehire ODB,roxxi,allisa flash and posibbly awsome kong, then raid the indys for girls like sara del ray and other great talents and book them well, its very simple.

10. stop being like wwe - insted of trying to rivil them, id focus on tna and make it an allternative to wwe, with a 6 sided ring, women who can wrestle, a real tag team division, new stars who dont win the belt within 2 months on tv and build our own brand, be pro wrestling and not what russo and mcmahon want it to be, sports entertainment.

ofcourse they are only my ideas i honestly think their good but whether u agree or not id like to hear your opinions and what you would do if you had that power.

I completely agree with 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, and 10. The ROH idea is great, think about it, ROH and TNA will team up and have wrestlers wrestle each other, it's something new. But an invasion angle contradicts with number 10, it's making another invasion angle (like WWE/F and WCW did) which really is not needed. All TNA has to do is rebuild their roster and cut some of the old crap off the squad, and build onto their TNA originals.

good point on the roh invasion, i think it would get high ratings but when i read it after i posted it the fact is ROH doesnt have as much star power as tna, yes theres roderic strong christopher daniels and homicide but to tna viewers there just past x division guys that didnt do much especial strong, who jobed a few matches and now hes a world champ, thanks for the pointer, this is why feedback makes things better. but just a quick jab how bad was the wwf wcw invasion could of been so much better lol

Blog Entries
    i'm am a fan of the roh working relation
    however i'm not a fan of a roh invasion angle there always seems a fight for power in tna so lets leave that story for 2011 shall we
    if i were to rebook tna in 2011 i'd put tna talent over ex wwe talent regularly and make world champions out of kazarian & doug williams

all of your other ideas are gold
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    I like reading threads like this for some reason.
    I agree with most of this, except the ROH Invasion angle. It seems too soon that TNA should do something as big as the Nexus. It will seem like copying WWE, except ROH has guys that aeren't rookies, and are possible USAs best wrestlers. But with that said, I'm interested in your Invasion plan. Please post it if you have the time.

I like reading threads like this for some reason.
    I agree with most of this, except the ROH Invasion angle. It seems too soon that TNA should do something as big as the Nexus. It will seem like copying WWE, except ROH has guys that aeren't rookies, and are possible USAs best wrestlers. But with that said, I'm interested in your Invasion plan. Please post it if you have the time.
    sunday night - tna ppv, a good shows booked with a great main event for the world title. ok theres 10 minutes of ppv time left, the 2 guys r trading blows in the corner when all of a sudden theirs a cheer, the camera men have spotted this and move the angle futher to the left so the incident cannot be caught on camera, they go to an angle just next to the corner where in the background, roderic strong, homicide and chris hero r just visable brawling with real universal security aswell as some of the tna security, as we can see this the camera just falls to the ground, the production crew begin changing camera every other second trying to find a shot where these roh guys are not visable, all of a sudden christopher daniels, davey richards and charlie haas hit the ring and fight with the 2 main eventers as well as the referee, as this goes on more and more of the roh roster show up and beat the hell out of the guys in the ring after there laid out they start to attack camera men, eventually taking out all the camera men including the men controlling the hard camera aswell as mike tenay, taz and jb, they then cut to a camera backstage running away from something then finds 10 guys beating the other competitors on the show down near the trailers. we go back to the ring on the hard camera and jim cornette is in the ring and says "homicide, pull the plug" where we go to a screen saying "satilite feed lost" ending the show 5 minutes before its planned finish. to make it seem real to the fans in the impact zone several riot vans arive at the building telling all fans to leave the building emediatly then locking the doors after all the fans cleared with an officer anouncing to check the companies site for information on whether or not mondays tapings will still take place.
    monday - tnawrestling.com anounces that there will be no tapings on monday but will go on as planned on tuesday. impact begins with the back of the chair and turns out to be jim cornette he smiles and says "suprise, now if you bought lasts nights then you will of seen what happened but unfortunattly the fun didnt start until after the plug had been pulled on the ppv after my freinds of the orlando police department decided to show up thanks to the phone call of a shuck up dixie carter. now myself and my men were surrounded by the police we decided to give ourselfs up and take a ride down to the police station, but before i tell you how im not in jail right now i better tell you the charges we have against us, assult, breaking and entering and damaging private property, how in the hell did we get away with all that, now heres the reason why......... the carter families lack of knowledge when it comes to wrestling, they didnt know i was an executive producer in roh, well that may of changed there decision last month, now i went down to tna hq and met with nashville bob who was happy to see me now long story short i made an offer and well you are looking at the 50% owner of TNA wrestling, yes i am majority shareholder in tna, now i have a message for the tna roster, you may be aware that you were denied axcess to the impact zone, its for good reason, as of right now you are all suspended, now you have 2 options either a. take it sit at home, get paid and have a job or b. ask for your release and get out of my company which will leave u 2 other options #1. go to japan or mexico or europe and work or #2 got up north and beg for a job, be given a jobbers position and be fired within 6 months so my company has some time to kill therefor we will showcase the greatest matches in........ROH history hahahahahaahahaha cornette face

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mistertna View Post
    sunday night - tna ppv, a good shows booked with a great main event for the world title. ok theres 10 minutes of ppv time left, the 2 guys r trading blows in the corner when all of a sudden theirs a cheer, the camera men have spotted this and move the angle futher to the left so the incident cannot be caught on camera, they go to an angle just next to the corner where in the background, roderic strong, homicide and chris hero r just visable brawling with real universal security aswell as some of the tna security, as we can see this the camera just falls to the ground, the production crew begin changing camera every other second trying to find a shot where these roh guys are not visable, all of a sudden christopher daniels, davey richards and charlie haas hit the ring and fight with the 2 main eventers as well as the referee, as this goes on more and more of the roh roster show up and beat the hell out of the guys in the ring after there laid out they start to attack camera men, eventually taking out all the camera men including the men controlling the hard camera aswell as mike tenay, taz and jb, they then cut to a camera backstage running away from something then finds 10 guys beating the other competitors on the show down near the trailers. we go back to the ring on the hard camera and jim cornette is in the ring and says "homicide, pull the plug" where we go to a screen saying "satilite feed lost" ending the show 5 minutes before its planned finish. to make it seem real to the fans in the impact zone several riot vans arive at the building telling all fans to leave the building emediatly then locking the doors after all the fans cleared with an officer anouncing to check the companies site for information on whether or not mondays tapings will still take place.
    monday - tnawrestling.com anounces that there will be no tapings on monday but will go on as planned on tuesday. impact begins with the back of the chair and turns out to be jim cornette he smiles and says "suprise, now if you bought lasts nights then you will of seen what happened but unfortunattly the fun didnt start until after the plug had been pulled on the ppv after my freinds of the orlando police department decided to show up thanks to the phone call of a shuck up dixie carter. now myself and my men were surrounded by the police we decided to give ourselfs up and take a ride down to the police station, but before i tell you how im not in jail right now i better tell you the charges we have against us, assult, breaking and entering and damaging private property, how in the hell did we get away with all that, now heres the reason why......... the carter families lack of knowledge when it comes to wrestling, they didnt know i was an executive producer in roh, well that may of changed there decision last month, now i went down to tna hq and met with nashville bob who was happy to see me now long story short i made an offer and well you are looking at the 50% owner of TNA wrestling, yes i am majority shareholder in tna, now i have a message for the tna roster, you may be aware that you were denied axcess to the impact zone, its for good reason, as of right now you are all suspended, now you have 2 options either a. take it sit at home, get paid and have a job or b. ask for your release and get out of my company which will leave u 2 other options #1. go to japan or mexico or europe and work or #2 got up north and beg for a job, be given a jobbers position and be fired within 6 months so my company has some time to kill therefor we will showcase the greatest matches in........ROH history hahahahahaahahaha cornette face
    That really seems a bit over the top, especially the last part. TNA shouldn't be turning into ROH, but should only aquire a few guys from there to give TNA some better wrestling. It sounds like a good invasion, like a shoot kind of invasion. The riot vans clearing out the Impact Zone sounds crazy, but it could be realistic, and then the "look on our site to see if Impact will air as planned" thing made it seem all the more real. Its not a bad storyline.

That really seems a bit over the top, especially the last part. TNA shouldn't be turning into ROH, but should only aquire a few guys from there to give TNA some better wrestling. It sounds like a good invasion, like a shoot kind of invasion. The riot vans clearing out the Impact Zone sounds crazy, but it could be realistic, and then the "look on our site to see if Impact will air as planned" thing made it seem all the more real. Its not a bad storyline.
    thats only the beggining it wouldnt be tna turning into roh, this would be the groundwork to establish the roh guys to the tna audiance before they join the roster. ofcourse you have to give logic to storylines so promos would be just under half of air time but past the 6 week mark it would be all wrestling aspecial due to tna guys showing up on roh on hd net which would give three hours of tv per week then add on another hour if spike picks up xplosion for saturdays.