Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    He's mine too, but we have to agree that since their debut, The Shield does not sell any moves and any finishers. Don't you agree ?
    Yes, I have been saying that for some time. Their selling on the whole is questionable but I don't think it's just them. I think everyone is starting to be infected with Cena-itis when it comes to selling.

Blog Entries
    There are now reports that Rock has walked out on WWE. He's supposed to be at Raw but has "gone home". More on this story as I C&P it.

Do you really think WWE did not know that The Rock would leave after Mania ? If he is not on RAW tonight, I believe he was not supposed to be there. For me there is no panic backstage or anywhere else

Blog Entries
    Isn't he on the EC poster? Or at least advertised for it?

That said, last night looked very much like a goodbye, in his face

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Isn't he on the EC poster? Or at least advertised for it?
    I thought Sheamus was on the Extreme Rules poster
    don't know

I doubt it will involve Punk until around July since he is supposedly scheduled to take time off. Jericho back to Fozzy. Rock walking out. Brock back to Sabel. Taker to dead real estate. That leaves.....

FAN DANG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Sweet T!

Your heavily caffienated ,
    MB

At this time I can see only one of these 3 to face Cena at Extreme Rules (if there is no rematch with The Rock)
    Dolph Ziggler, Brock Lesnar or Daniel Bryan

Dolph Ziggler makes sense with the history between them.
    Daniel Bryan, after Hell No lose the Tag Titles probably to The Shield. May be Daniel Bryan will face Kane at ER...
    Brock Lesnar, but probably not. If Cena faces Lesnar, it will be at Summerslam IMO.

Logical choice is Dolph Ziggler

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    He's mine too, but we have to agree that since their debut, The Shield does not sell any moves and any finishers. Don't you agree ?
    They don't, like during the TLC when they would land on a ladder they would sell the pain at first, but then walk around the ring like nothing happened. If you land on a ladder then I'm sure you should walk around clutching your back for at least 10 mins.

I feel Rollins sells better than both.

Shield feud with Triple H, Orton and a returning Batista who saves them from a beat down. (Flair in their corner.)

I'd love it!

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    They don't, like during the TLC when they would land on a ladder they would sell the pain at first, but then walk around the ring like nothing happened. If you land on a ladder then I'm sure you should walk around clutching your back for at least 10 mins.

I feel Rollins sells better than both.
    Probably left over from the ROH/Indies days, where you could take a big move, get up and keep on trucking.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter