Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I could see Orton challenging Cena for the title for now.

Orton heel turn, feud with Cena and eventual WWE title reign would be great!

That or an Evolution reform to face the Shield.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    They should do a Cena(c) vs Lesnar rematch with this time, Brock winning the WWE champ and keep it until Wrestlemania 30 vs The Undertaker. Of course only if Lesnar does not team with Punk. A Cena vs Punk match at Summerslam ? No I don't want to see it. Not again.
    here your problem with that two " part timers " who have no future feuding for the title is a bad idea ...no one would like that
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Im not sure what their plans our but expectations are high after such summers as: the summer of the pipe bomb, the summer of the shield, and let us not forget the summer of the nxt rookies.

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Im not sure what their plans our but expectations are high after such summers as: the summer of the pipe bomb, the summer of the shield, and let us not forget the summer of the nxt rookies.

shield wasn't in the summer.

Blog Entries
    I would like to see a Randy O vs. Antonio C feud really heat up this summer....the shield win the tag team straps and go after individual gold as well...they need a fourth member to fully have that "pack of wild dogs" thing covered with all four sides of the ring...maybe a female member like Paige from NXT or someone else from NXT that could add to the mix like Richie Steamboat or Ohno...sure they also could use a "leader" name to sweeten the storyline on down the road but that can wait...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Cena vs Ryback.

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    here your problem with that two " part timers " who have no future feuding for the title is a bad idea ...no one would like that
    I thought that WWE was going to resign Lesnar for 2 years ?

Quote Originally Posted by scribblerking View Post
    I would like to see a Randy O vs. Antonio C feud really heat up this summer....the shield win the tag team straps and go after individual gold as well...they need a fourth member to fully have that "pack of wild dogs" thing covered with all four sides of the ring...maybe a female member like Paige from NXT or someone else from NXT that could add to the mix like Richie Steamboat or Ohno...sure they also could use a "leader" name to sweeten the storyline on down the road but that can wait...
    I agree with the female member and I've always though having a female wrestler leading a heel group that can work a mic would sell and be interesting.