Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Ziggler cashes in tonight!

    I consider myself a betting man and I am putting all my chips on the statement in the title. After the buildup for Swagger, only to give him a jobber entrance, the WHC picture needs a boost. I have a good feeling we will see this tonight on the biggest Raw of the year. Take THAT to the bank!

  2. #2
    I'm not sure man.

    I'm thinking it will happen at Extreme Rules now.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I'm not sure man.

    I'm thinking it will happen at Extreme Rules now.


    I'm honestly at the point that I think Ziggles keeps it until July and either DEFENDS the briefcase for the first time at the PPV it was won at or cashes it in before he has to give it up to be hung before the MITB match. Cashing it in at ER just seems lame (to me) when he had the chance to cash it in in front of 80k people and however many millions were watching on PPV. It's sad, because if Zigglers WHC reign isn't successful, this is what it will be blamed on, but I do think that they missed a major chance for him by not cashing it in at Mania. His character alone almost screams that Mania should have been the place where he cashed in; perhaps he thought that he couldn't "Steal the Show" from Cena/Rock, UT/Punk, or Brock/HHH?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I'm honestly at the point that I think Ziggles keeps it until July and either DEFENDS the briefcase for the first time at the PPV it was won at or cashes it in before he has to give it up to be hung before the MITB match. Cashing it in at ER just seems lame (to me) when he had the chance to cash it in in front of 80k people and however many millions were watching on PPV. It's sad, because if Zigglers WHC reign isn't successful, this is what it will be blamed on, but I do think that they missed a major chance for him by not cashing it in at Mania. His character alone almost screams that Mania should have been the place where he cashed in; perhaps he thought that he couldn't "Steal the Show" from Cena/Rock, UT/Punk, or Brock/HHH?
    Yeah I agree with you man. I was almost convinced he was going to cash in it at Mania, After what happened with Swagger I was certain he was not going to win and that seemed to open a huge gap to "Steal the Show" and cash in. I was hoping at the very least they would tease us with this happening. After they lost the tag which which was obvious (to me at least.) that they would have a back stage interview of Dolph looking dejected and down, but he would bounce back with the idea and saying he still plans to steal the show and then it would of added a little more excitement at the possibility but nope, nothing. lol.

    As for your idea, You could be right man. Either way.. at this point I'm just hoping he cashes it in and wins the title and has a decent reign to go with it.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #5
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    I hope he takes some drugs and gets suspended instead. I dont want to see him walking around as whc.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,812
    Blog Entries
    1
    Now where have I seen this before? Oh yeah, like every day since Ziggler's won the briefcase

    Firstly, Swagger was given a jobber entrance because they decided to squeeze in a Zeb Colter promo before the match. I'm guessing that the addition of this promo was a last minute thing. Because of time constraints, they had to cut something, and given that it was a last minute decision, they cut his entrance.
    That's the only logical reason I can think of as to why they'd cut an entrance for Wrestlemania.

    Anyway, I expect to see ADR vs Swagger continue with the title defended between both at Extreme Rules. There's still plenty of time to cash in, why not wait a bit longer, keep us guessing (and so that we can see this thread about 100 more times until he does cash in).
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    I consider myself a betting man and I am putting all my chips on the statement in the title. After the buildup for Swagger, only to give him a jobber entrance, the WHC picture needs a boost. I have a good feeling we will see this tonight on the biggest Raw of the year. Take THAT to the bank!
    NO. Extreme Rules for me is a better place. I bet the next Xbox. If I win you buy me the next Xbox + the game "Watch Dogs" the day it comes out. If you win, what do you want ?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I'm honestly at the point that I think Ziggles keeps it until July and either DEFENDS the briefcase for the first time at the PPV it was won at or cashes it in before he has to give it up to be hung before the MITB match. Cashing it in at ER just seems lame (to me) when he had the chance to cash it in in front of 80k people and however many millions were watching on PPV. It's sad, because if Zigglers WHC reign isn't successful, this is what it will be blamed on, but I do think that they missed a major chance for him by not cashing it in at Mania. His character alone almost screams that Mania should have been the place where he cashed in; perhaps he thought that he couldn't "Steal the Show" from Cena/Rock, UT/Punk, or Brock/HHH?
    Honestly I thought he didn't cash it in because Rock, Cena, Brock, and HHH didn't want Ziggler to steal the show from them. I think Ziggler cashing in at Wrestlemania, the first time ever, would outshine those six. Egos from those four are a little to big to let Dolph take center stage.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  9. #9
    If he doesn't at Extreme Rules, he always has the new Payback PPV. Or if the WWE doesn't want Him to cash it in for a PPV, why not a Raw or Smackdown?

    Thanks,
    MB

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Honestly I thought he didn't cash it in because Rock, Cena, Brock, and HHH didn't want Ziggler to steal the show from them. I think Ziggler cashing in at Wrestlemania, the first time ever, would outshine those six. Egos from those four are a little to big to let Dolph take center stage.
    How can you say that ? Nobody here knows what's going on backstage and nobody knows the reasons why Ziggler still have the MITB contract. Perhaps some main eventers have big egos, but saying what you've just said is just ridiculous.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.