Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Let's get belligerent! Let's get belligerent!
    The Ballad of Owen Hart: "Which one do I pull? Aaahhhh!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_99 View Post
    I don't think people are really whining or moaning or bitching or moaning or bitching or moaning. Really, this is a website where we can talk about the things we liked and didn't like about the pay-per-view, this is freedom of speech! If I liked it, I can say it and not condemn someone for thinking otherwise. If I hated it, I can rant and see that a person that liked it has different views. My view is that it is F'ing Wrestlemania. I didn't like the card that much anyways going in but I knew that card could be saved by at least one shocker. HBK turning, a heel turn, a face turn, a cash-in, an unexpected win, cheating to win, I don't know. I just feel WWE played it really safely and without shock value at any WWE event, things can just be flat
    You're right on the money, man.

And the people being reductive and intolerant of critical and/or opposing viewpoints really shouldn't be telling others that they need to grow up when they're the ones looking petty and immature.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

That was a great wrestlemania!!! yeah things did not happen the way i wanted but i enjoyed every minute. the action was amazing. it was a great card that did not disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    ego has nothing to do with it. taker and punk were on at the half way point. just like every ppv and tv show. your second biggest match goes in the middle.
    Wasnt it taker vs hhh right before cena and rock last year?

Surely I can't be the only one who was waiting and waiting for Cena to hit Rock with the belt from the moment he touched it to the end of the show? Just for something to actually happen. Just matches, matches, and more matches.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

ok, a question for all the yay sayers and nay sayers
    was there a match on this WM card that you will remember 5 years down the road?
    this is where I found this Mania very lackluster, as one guy said, this is entertainment, and I like suspending my disbelief, but honestly, I was not very entertained, Wrestlemania is the showcase of the "IMMORTALS", was there anything that felt immortalized at this WM?
    Diamond Dallas Page: The TRUE Peoples Champion

CM Punk: YOU HAVE A VAGINA, YOU HAVE A VAGINA!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big_D77 View Post
    Let's get belligerent! Let's get belligerent!
    This makes no sense! I can't stop laughing at Ziggler getting kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda_vice View Post
    Wasnt it taker vs hhh right before cena and rock last year?
    nope it was like in the middle i think.

all wwe had to do was a couple or even 1 of the following

1) orton heel turn and becomes leader/aquainted with the shield

2) when punk knocked ref over then hit taker.. have him pin him for a 3 count but with ref down. then it adds some controversy

3) remove some of the bloody german suplex's and kimoras from hhh match.. tht shit got really repetative.

4) have jr on commentary.

5)have ziggler cash in or attempt/retreat a money in bank shot.

6) have cena smash rock round head at the end at top of ramp turning him heel.

7) hbk cost hhh match intentionally or unintentionally..

problem now is wwe has 0 fueds in progress.. what next???.

prediction comp..

NOC - 8th

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Surely I can't be the only one who was waiting and waiting for Cena to hit Rock with the belt from the moment he touched it to the end of the show? Just for something to actually happen. Just matches, matches, and more matches.
    I kept saying "KICK HIM IN THE NUTS!" but I realized they can't here me in my basement...