Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    It's ironic that the first pic has Fandango in the bathroom. That's where I should have been when he was out there; taking a piss because that would have been more entertaining than him. Yeah, great job from Fandango for getting his ass handed to him for the majority of the match. Can't even execute an inside cradle or be in the right position to take the Lionsault. Yippe-ki-fucking-yay.
    ^^^^^ :') This is beautiful.
    #TeamGeeky

It's ironic that the first pic has Fandango in the bathroom. That's where I should have been when he was out there; taking a piss because that would have been more entertaining than him. Yeah, great job from Fandango for getting his ass handed to him for the majority of the match. Can't even execute an inside cradle or be in the right position to take the Lionsault. Yippe-ki-fucking-yay.
    GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM? Fandango? It's........ FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Best thing about all of the FanDanGo love at the moment? It's replaced all of that nonsense where people were embracing the hell out of Brad Maddox.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Best thing about all of the FanDanGo love at the moment? It's replaced all of that nonsense where people were embracing the hell out of Brad Maddox.
    That would by far be the best tag match ever. The charismatic, movie star good looks of Brad Maddox, and the GOAT STATUS OF FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM? Fandango? It's........ FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

WM XXIX is my problem and he was one of the reasons why. Thanks for asking.

Blog Entries
    Yea, those silly people who were embracing Brad Maddox... But seriously, Brad Maddox > Fandango
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    That would by far be the best tag match ever. The charismatic, movie star good looks of Brad Maddox, and the GOAT STATUS OF FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    The two of them together has 16 car pile-up potential.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    The two of them together has 16 car pile-up potential.
    I think both of them have potential. I think Johnny Curtis would have more potential than his dancing gimmick... It just seems too silly to me. I mean, crazier things have happen... I'd like to be proven wrong.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yea, those silly people who were embracing Brad Maddox... But seriously, Brad Maddox > Fandango
    FanDanGo has infectiously hummable music and brings hot broads out to the ring with him. Brad Maddox? Well, he's got Vickie Guerrero. Oh, and those tiny vests.

I'm going with FanDanGo on this.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Black Ninja!
    You would be rusty if you hadn't wrested a match in six months too.

Maddox and Fandago to take the titles of team hell no!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!