Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Also.. Did I miss something, or did Chris Jericho totally botch the lionsault? (I think that's what it's called and how it's spelled.) He was not even close, perhaps that's Fandango's fault? No idea. I really thought this was going to be a good match, it was built up decent and with Punk even saying this could be the match to watch.. It was pretty poor IMO.

I'm a massive WWE fan always have been, very rare you will see me complain about it.. but I'm with people who didn't enjoy the show, soap opera or not.. it was not great, if you enjoyed it.. then that's great. But for me and others, it was disappointing. However... RAW TONIGHT! I move on and I'm looking forward to it

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Furious Styles View Post
    Look guy, I don't know you, you don't know me, and I digress on the old person comments that I ejaculated earlier, that's not my place, but all I'm saying is I've read this forum for years and the absolute minute something doesn't go the way ppl think it should it's a problem, but if it went the way you predicted... Wouldn't that still make it predictable? Then you'd get the "I called it" rants and banter... All I'm saying is this, ppl have the right to opinion, that's a given, but don't rain on everything that happens just because it's not up to your specifications, im on here to enjoy the benefits of having fellow tenured wrestling fans, not to be the heel of the forum.

Ewww...

And look, I am not harping on you for the opinion you have. People do have this undying need to remain a mental toddler when things don't go their way; look at the temper tantrums they throw on YouTube channels everywhere. My point is that this IS a public message board. It is filled with MANY differing opinions; for you to say that people should just shut up and deal with it is ludicrous to me. If I am conversing with friends in the real world, I would have no issue with speaking my mind about the product, so why should I hold my tongue in the presence of you? Everyone is entitled their opinion, but it goes both ways. If you don't care to see the negative opinions, it is just as easy for you to avoid the IWC as it is for those who are bitching to quit watching RAW.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dmt4life View Post
    ok, a question for all the yay sayers and nay sayers
    was there a match on this WM card that you will remember 5 years down the road?
    this is where I found this Mania very lackluster, as one guy said, this is entertainment, and I like suspending my disbelief, but honestly, I was not very entertained, Wrestlemania is the showcase of the "IMMORTALS", was there anything that felt immortalized at this WM?
    This is the part that got me the most as well...the impression I was left with "well check off another WrestleMania for the year with a big pay day for some...Taker gets one more...Cena takes over now so Rock can go make more movies...nothing accomplished!" I did get caught up in the Taker/Punk match and the HHH/Lesnar slugfest but honestly I found myself wanting to hit the DVR and re-watch that great Punk/Cena "Instant Classic" match on RAW a few weeks ago just to remind myself I can be totally surprised on occasion by the WWE and the state of professional wrestling...I found it good on the one hand there was actually wrestling instead of backstage segments and pointless Diva matches but at the same time sad they could not find the time to have all the titles defended and thrown something together for a battle royal or something for all the mid-carders who were totally left out...you have it at MetLife in NJ and not even a sniff of Zack Ryder? How telling is that he is out the door?

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Also.. Did I miss something, or did Chris Jericho totally botch the lionsault? (I think that's what it's called and how it's spelled.) He was not even close, perhaps that's Fandango's fault? No idea. I really thought this was going to be a good match, it was built up decent and with Punk even saying this could be the match to watch.. It was pretty poor IMO.

I'm a massive WWE fan always have been, very rare you will see me complain about it.. but I'm with people who didn't enjoy the show, soap opera or not.. it was not great, if you enjoyed it.. then that's great. But for me and others, it was disappointing. However... RAW TONIGHT! I move on and I'm looking forward to it
    I'll say that it was Fandango's fault, since he was too close to the ropes, like WAY too close.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'll say that it was Fandango's fault, since he was too close to the ropes, like WAY too close.
    Yeah I couldn't decide either way, so yeah possible man.. Very rare Jericho misses that move.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah I couldn't decide either way, so yeah possible man.. Very rare Jericho misses that move.
    Your opponent needs to be closer to the middle of the ring to hit the move clean, but Fandango was barely half a meter from the ropes, making it near impossible for Jericho to bounce off the ropes, rotate and hit it clean.
    Because of the lack of space, it looked more like a moonsault headbut or something lol
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Shittest WrestleMania ever. I'm gutted I paid 0 pounds 0 pence for it.

I liked 'Mania, to be honest. WWE let it leak there would be 'surprises' and whatnot, and people bought into it. They also teased the shit out of a Cena heel turn, as far as interviews and stuff before Mania.

However, I will say, I did not like Ryback losing and saw no reason for it, to be honest. It was good he proved he can lift Henry, not once, but TWICE - once after having Henry fall on him. But still 0 for 6.

I also don't think it was Fandango's fault. He was close, yeah, but Jericho obviously thought he could hit the move and overshot it. I do like that Dango pulled out the swinging reverse STO, and then the leg drop, it was pretty sweet. When Jericho kicked out, I thought for sure Fandango was going to lose. Also his entrance <3 All those dancers and him at the end.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    On another note, despite having sixty dollars flushed down the toilet, I'll still be tuning in for RAW. I decided a long time ago that the only unforgivable sin, that will make me stop watching WWE programming, would be Taker's streak getting ended.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    On another note, despite having sixty dollars flushed down the toilet, I'll still be tuning in for RAW. I decided a long time ago that the only unforgivable sin, that will make me stop watching WWE programming, would be Taker's streak getting ended.
    That's the spirit Jelly man!

I guess you are going to hate next year's Mania when Cena ends the streak then?

Just messing. I do think it will be Cena vs Taker though.

IWA:

HWA:

General: