Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Another thing I don't understand is people saying thins like "Ohhh I wasted $60 on this pile of crap".

My response to that is this:
    Based on the card that was building up (you surely didn't buy the ppv before waiting to see at least some of the card that WWE was putting together), did you expect that show to be better than what you saw? I mean really?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Furious Styles says quit bitching, shut up, and tune into RAW tonight Tommy... How dare you have an opinion that makes WM appear as less than the best!

My response to Furious Styles:

Fuck you. I'll say whatever I want. Just like it's everyone else's right to do here. Don't like it? Tough shit.

MOST EPIC FACE IN PRO WRESTLING OF 2013 LMAO

THIS IS A FACE AFTER HAMMERING SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

And comments like

Being the example of you trying to validate your opinion as being "the correct one to have" give the reasoning as to why you indeed are what you have been accused of being; a snooty booty. Perhaps I should start my own wrestling industry... With Black Jack and Hookers! (Though I seriously doubt the density you display will allow this reference to permeate past the eyelids.

And why would I go elsewhere; because you don’t like me calling you out? That seems as rational as your crusade to rid the world of people who have differing opinions that your own. Both will end with you being disappointed in the outcome.
    Look guy, I don't know you, you don't know me, and I digress on the old person comments that I ejaculated earlier, that's not my place, but all I'm saying is I've read this forum for years and the absolute minute something doesn't go the way ppl think it should it's a problem, but if it went the way you predicted... Wouldn't that still make it predictable? Then you'd get the "I called it" rants and banter... All I'm saying is this, ppl have the right to opinion, that's a given, but don't rain on everything that happens just because it's not up to your specifications, im on here to enjoy the benefits of having fellow tenured wrestling fans, not to be the heel of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Another thing I don't understand is people saying thins like "Ohhh I wasted $60 on this pile of crap".

Based on the card that was building up (you surely didn't buy the ppv before waiting to see at least some of the card that WWE was putting together), did you expect that show to be better than what you saw? I mean really?
    I completely fully 100% agree with you here

Blog Entries

Yes I did and it sucked. From my experiences as a wrestling fan, it doesn't matter how hyped up a card is. What you see on the card doesn't necessarily have to happen when the show actually begins. Plus, with it being WM, I was under the impression that we'd some major twists and turns but that didn't happen either.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Yes I did and it sucked. From my experiences as a wrestling fan, it doesn't matter how hyped up a card is. What you see on the card doesn't necessarily have to happen when the show actually begins. Plus, with it being WM, I was under the impression that we'd some major twists and turns but that didn't happen either.
    What twists and turns were you expecting? A Cena heel turn? HBK screwing HHH? Punk ending the streak? All 3 of those had slim to zero chances of happening.

The only twist/turn that had any chance of actually happening was the Orton one. It didn't happen, big whoop. I don't think that alone would have made my Wrestlemania that much better, but if that's what it would have taken for you, then each to his own.

Blog Entries
    What twists and turns were you expecting? A Cena heel turn? HBK screwing HHH? Punk ending the streak? All 3 of those had slim to zero chances of happening.

The only twist/turn that had any chance of actually happening was the Orton one. It didn't happen, big whoop. I don't think that alone would have made my Wrestlemania that much better, but if that's what it would have taken for you, then each to his own.
    Some of that but something completely out of the blue to end the matches or have them carried out and not in the way I predicted it would pan out. The only match that did that was Ryback/Henry. Would those surprises have added anything to match quality? Not by much but at least it wouldn't end like some fairy tale where they all live happily ever after.

Black Ninja!
    Soap operas are always predictable. I don't see what the issue is. Sure you wasted your money. But you knew what you were going to get.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

A Dolph cash in would have mate it better for me! I really thought it was going to happen.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.