Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    I said as soon as the Rock won the title and Cena Won the RR I wouldn't watch it, I caved and streamed the first 2 hours, was ok matches, nothing special, could have been a Monday Night Raw, I'm glad I didnt pay to see it. 80,000 were there and millions of people brought it around the world so I don't think WWE will care that much.
    In bold, a million times.

The matches were badly paced I thought. After thinking more matches were a good thing, I just found this whole idea of allocating precise times to matches caused them to come across as rushed and non-organic.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Until you are willing AND able to recompense me for every single cent I wasted on that shitstorm of a PPV, you have virtually no rights at all to tell me to grow up or what to think about a product that I decided to pay for.
    Ok, so I to bought the PPV. It did only cost me $35. But I'm slightly surprised at your purchase, then reaction. I knew it was going to be average at best. The build was lacking, the card wasn't outstanding and the last couple of Mania's have lacked something. But I went into the transaction knowing all that. I got to see an average WM. It lacked a fair bit in places, but wasn't awful. I bought it out of tradition. The kid was in day care, the sofa was reclined and the bar fridge was stocked with beer. I paid my money and made my choice.

Did you really think you were going to get a satisfactory $60 worth of great entertainment??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Ok, so I to bought the PPV. It did only cost me $35. But I'm slightly surprised at your purchase, then reaction. I knew it was going to be average at best. The build was lacking, the card wasn't outstanding and the last couple of Mania's have lacked something. But I went into the transaction knowing all that. I got to see an average WM. It lacked a fair bit in places, but wasn't awful. I bought it out of tradition. The kid was in day care, the sofa was reclined and the bar fridge was stocked with beer. I paid my money and made my choice.

Did you really think you were going to get a satisfactory $60 worth of great entertainment??
    See, the thing about me is that big events get me hyped and I assumed that big moments and shockers would carry me through the night. Even with some shitty matches, that alone would have carried me through the night and make the purchase worth it. The only shock of the entire PPV for me was Henry beating Ryback. If you want my entire rant, I think it's on page 5. I did enjoy some(2) matches but the safe and poor booking, subpar matches, terrible commentary and the pointless heavy promoting really brought me down.

See, the thing about me is that big events get me hyped and I assumed that big moments and shockers would carry me through the night. Even with some shitty matches, that alone would have carried me through the night and make the purchase worth it. The only shock of the entire PPV for me was Henry beating Ryback. If you want my entire rant, I think it's on page 5. I did enjoy some(2) matches but the safe and poor booking, subpar matches, terrible commentary and the pointless heavy promoting really brought me down.
    So you are essentially saying you are a gullible donor to the VKM fund?

Blog Entries
    So you are essentially saying you are a gullible donor to the VKM fund?
    Not exactly. This was the first time I've ever paid for a PPV out of my pocket so I wouldn't really call it being a donor as that implies, IMO, that you do it on a regular basis.

Not exactly. This was the first time I've ever paid for a PPV out of my pocket so I wouldn't really call it being a donor as that implies, IMO, that you do it on a regular basis.
    Well it would seem that, taking into account your lack of satisfaction, you picked the wrong time to reach into your pocket.

Blog Entries
    Well it would seem that, taking into account your lack of satisfaction, you picked the wrong time to reach into your pocket.
    Damn right. It's streaming from this point forward or watching at a friend's house for PPV's unless they actually get hyped up and booked properly. I did my charity.

Normal Member
    It was better that "one night only" Xtravaganza or whatever it was called - but i cant say it was all good... I Hope it was essentialy a throwaway for a bigger WM30

Lets do the whole - year to build thing!!!

Ppl are ridiculous, if you don't like it PLEASE stop watching, nobody forced you to order a ppv or watch Raw or Smackdown or any other wrestling show whether it's WWE or TBA or ROH, it's entertainment and unlike most forum readers and posers on here I'm a loyal fan, im 30yrs old and been watching wrestling since I was old enough to remember I get excited every time wrestling comes on BECAUSE I LIKE IT! If ppl don't know how to just enjoy the moments then just DON'T watch. Last night's Wrestlemania was not the best but it was great none the less, so change your tampons and turn to Raw tonight because even though you complaining your gonna watch!

Damn right. It's streaming from this point forward or watching at a friend's house for PPV's unless they actually get hyped up and booked properly. I did my charity.
    Maybe you should email Vince and ask for a refund. Here's his email address [email protected]