Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 236
  1. #131
    The Trinity URATOOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On the phone to yo momma
    Posts
    2,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Furious Styles View Post
    Ppl are ridiculous, if you don't like it PLEASE stop watching, nobody forced you to order a ppv or watch Raw or Smackdown or any other wrestling show whether it's WWE or TBA or ROH, it's entertainment and unlike most forum readers and posers on here I'm a loyal fan, im 30yrs old and been watching wrestling since I was old enough to remember I get excited every time wrestling comes on BECAUSE I LIKE IT! If ppl don't know how to just enjoy the moments then just DON'T watch. Last night's Wrestlemania was not the best but it was great none the less, so change your tampons and turn to Raw tonight because even though you complaining your gonna watch!

    Very simplistic view.

    Welcome.

  2. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Furious Styles View Post
    Ppl are ridiculous, if you don't like it PLEASE stop watching, nobody forced you to order a ppv or watch Raw or Smackdown or any other wrestling show whether it's WWE or TBA or ROH, it's entertainment and unlike most forum readers and posers on here I'm a loyal fan, im 30yrs old and been watching wrestling since I was old enough to remember I get excited every time wrestling comes on BECAUSE I LIKE IT! If ppl don't know how to just enjoy the moments then just DON'T watch. Last night's Wrestlemania was not the best but it was great none the less, so change your tampons and turn to Raw tonight because even though you complaining your gonna watch!
    You are a WWE puppet apparently. Yeah I like wrestling and I am 27 and have been watching my whole life too, but should I not voice my opinion when the supposed best show of the year is so predictable it hurts?

    No, right? I am suppose to just take whatever crap they give me and like it right? So nothing ever changes and we keep getting more and more crap fed to us because they think we like it! Hell No, last nights Mania was the worst ever IMO, and WWE needs to know they screwed up so maybe they might get their heads out their a$$es and make some positive changes!

  3. #133
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,985
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Why would anyone feel stupid about making a thread that went 13 to 14 pages deep? I merely posed a question and everyone replied. I gave formed reasons on my opinions and led in banter that didn't result in a flamewar or sidetracking. I believe that makes a successful thread. Can you say you've created a thread like that? Just to get people talking on a relatively dead board? No. You can't. Have a nice day junior.
    Junior. Lol

    I thought my post would get lost in all the rummage but I'm glad you responded.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  4. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Furious Styles View Post
    Ppl are ridiculous, if you don't like it PLEASE stop watching, nobody forced you to order a ppv or watch Raw or Smackdown or any other wrestling show whether it's WWE or TBA or ROH, it's entertainment and unlike most forum readers and posers on here I'm a loyal fan, im 30yrs old and been watching wrestling since I was old enough to remember I get excited every time wrestling comes on BECAUSE I LIKE IT! If ppl don't know how to just enjoy the moments then just DON'T watch. Last night's Wrestlemania was not the best but it was great none the less, so change your tampons and turn to Raw tonight because even though you complaining your gonna watch!


    I am 89 years old and have been watching since before your grandfather could remember; does that make my opinion matter more in some shape or form?


    Dude, I didn't pay to see WM 29 and I have yet to watch it. But if I would have shelled out the $60+ for the PPV and been left feeling disappointed then you are damn right I am going to say something about it. You don't have to trash the company or make wild claims, but you can say your peace about what upset you without doing these things.


    My point to you is that if you don't like hearing someone express their personal opinions about a wrestling show, then change your butt plug (or whatever you have stuck up there that has given you this sense of "higher being" you are coming across as) and quit coming on a wrestling forum; as the main focus is for topical discussion and opinions based upon a wrestling show.


    And ross - ONO might not have been what you were hoping for, but the $14.99 you paid for it made it a bit easier to swallow that paying $60+ for a PPV that some have felt the same about.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by WPack911 View Post
    You are a WWE puppet apparently. Yeah I like wrestling and I am 27 and have been watching my whole life too, but should I not voice my opinion when the supposed best show of the year is so predictable it hurts?

    No, right? I am suppose to just take whatever crap they give me and like it right? So nothing ever changes and we keep getting more and more crap fed to us because they think we like it! Hell No, last nights Mania was the worst ever IMO, and WWE needs to know they screwed up so maybe they might get their heads out their a$$es and make some positive changes!
    I really don't mind being a puppet for WWE, simply put it's entertainment, it's General Hospital for men, but again I say you didn't have to pay for it, this isn't a tax write off, it's a show, it doesn't consume my life and I know how to separate reality from fantasy, WWE is a cash cow, VKM doesn't care what you guys say because he knows, KNOWS, no matter how much you complain that tonight you'll be tune in just like the puppet you refer to me as!

    Movin on....

    Was I the only one who read that Taker wants Brock next year, and during the match with Trips, Brock gave the Undertaker 'Throat slice of death' signal... Let the build up begin!

  6. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    And to add to this, I also felt ripped off that the 8 man mixed tag team match got nixed. Hell, if it was gonna suck, fine, but I would have at least liked to have seen how that match would have gone down. Maybe, just maybe, it could have been a rare gem but thanks to timing issues, I'll never know. What a crock.
    You can't be serious...You're seriously disappointed that this match didn't happen?

  7. #137
    I would give it a 4 out of 10 the rock cena match was boring as hell and I was struggling to stay awake.,

    Never expected the shield to win glad they did was probably the only surprise of the night. The match itself was just above average.

    The Henry v Ryback was fun to watch and kept me entertained never expected it to tbh as I knew the match would be slow.

    Tag Team match was boring to watch.

    Fan v Jerico this match was average I think was spoilt as everyone knows Jericho is only at the WWE to put people over and you know he is going to lose.

    ADR v Swagger 2 boring people in a match this was a coffey/toilet break for me I dont like both ADR or Swagger.

    Taker Punk good match Punk looked shattered at the start of the match and tbh I think taker actually performed better than him.

    HHH I like the type of match and enjoyed watching it.

  8. #138
    My notes:

    -Shield winning again at Mania was great. I don't know where they go from here however. Orton heel turn can still happen (more on that later) and I'm not convinced that Big Show turned heel again. They intentionally excluded him and he made them pay for being assholes.
    -Hell No vs Z&E was a raw quality tag match. Nothing special. I liked the start paying homage to last year. Okay with the result. Z&E don't need the tag belts.
    -Ryback vs Henry was rough. The finish was good however and the only match that finished opposite of what people expected.
    -Jericho vs Fandango just seemed off. I'm so tired of Jericho "putting people over." Since his return last January he has won 1 PPV match. Are you really putting someone over if you are expected to lose everytime anyway?
    -Swagger vs Del Rio was AWFUL, although I don't know how much of it is their fault. No one gives a shit about these 2 and the fan reaction has made that very clear. WWE dropped the ball on this angle badly. Ziggler should have cashed in.
    -Punk vs Taker was a good match. Lived upto the expectations in my mind.
    -Lesnar vs HHH was better than the SS match. I wasn't as high on it as it seems the majority of the people are. I enjoyed the kimura lock stuff.
    -Rock vs Cena was great. Kept me on the edge of my seat. Was really disappointed that they went with the status quo here and gave Cena the clean redemption story. Great opportunity to turn him heel.

    My biggest concern now is where do we go from here? With Cena heel and the part timers gone again there are no legitimate opponents for Cena anymore. Look at the roster. Who does he feud with over the title? Punk again? If Orton goes heel (which I still think he does) I think he is the obvious choice. Maybe Ryback? The WWE rarely does face vs face so thats iffy. Mark Henry could possibly get involved in something. There just don't seem to be a lot of options.

    A Cena heel turn would've written itself over the next year. Now it seems they have painted themselves into a corner. It's a shame.

  9. #139
    I didn't watch it at all but from reading it sounds boring for the most part. I'd like to watch the Taker/Punk match sometime. It was a very easy PPV to predict. Only one I missed was Henry vs Ryback.

  10. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I am 89 years old and have been watching since before your grandfather could remember; does that make my opinion matter more in some shape or form?


    Dude, I didn't pay to see WM 29 and I have yet to watch it. But if I would have shelled out the $60+ for the PPV and been left feeling disappointed then you are damn right I am going to say something about it. You don't have to trash the company or make wild claims, but you can say your peace about what upset you without doing these things.


    My point to you is that if you don't like hearing someone express their personal opinions about a wrestling show, then change your butt plug (or whatever you have stuck up there that has given you this sense of "higher being" you are coming across as) and quit coming on a wrestling forum; as the main focus is for topical discussion and opinions based upon a wrestling show.


    And ross - ONO might not have been what you were hoping for, but the $14.99 you paid for it made it a bit easier to swallow that paying $60+ for a PPV that some have felt the same about.
    There's a 2 things wrong with your reply, first being if your 89 you probably wouldn't have been woke long enough to see the whole thing, good or bad or otherwise, and you probably shouldn't be using words like "dude". Secondly is the fact that you didn't order it so your going solely based off someone else's opinion of what happened, that's asanine, if you didn't spen the money, shut the mouth.

    Movin on...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.