Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast
    Let the good times roll...

My thoughts:

Pre-Show-Did not care to watch it. Miz is 4-0 though at WM now.

Shield vs Big Show, Sheamus, And Randy Orton-It was alright. Should of been given more time and spots. Plus I think it should of been later on the card with an Orton heel turn. It would of added some shock value.

Mark Henry vs Ryback-Eh. Surprized but happy Mark Henry won though.

Daniel Bryan and Kane vs. Big E. Langston and Dolph Ziggler for Tag Team Titles-It was okay. I was not really hyped up for it anyways. Atleast Kane and Daniel Bryan get a Wrestlemania victory, though it hurts Ziggler.

Fandango vs Jericho-Again, alright. It could of been given more time I feel to showcase Fandango's move set. However, applause to Jericho for pushing a younger guy.

Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger for WHC-I liked this one. It should of been longer I thought. I did enjoy how they treated it like a submission match, however they could of done more outside the ring action with Ricardo and Colter.

CM Punk vs Undertaker-This match was awesome. I knew Taker was going to win, but at one moment I thought CM Punk was going to do it. Sad this match was not 30 mins but owell. I did feel though Punk carried the match, then again Taker is really old. Favorite match for me.

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar-Another outstanding match. I would not argue if people said this was there favorite over Punk and Taker. It started out alright but really started to heat up in the end. I loved how Triple H applied that one submission maneuver to Brock Lesnar like 3 times.

Cena vs the Rock for the WWE Title-Better then last year's match in my opinion. Then again the last moments were all kicking out of finishers. I did laugh at how Cena almost did the same mistake he did last year. It ended badly though, especially with no shocker to end the show.

All in all, this WM had a lackluster hype with majority of them being simple matches that I could of seen on an episode of Raw or Smackdown, but the main event matches lived up more to then what I expected. I do feel however they could of cut much of the Rock and Cena promos as well as the singing performance. I go to concerts for concerts, wrestlung events for wrestling. I do not want to see wrestling at a concert and not the other way around either. They could of added time for either other matches on the card or for people like Damien Sandow, Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston, and Cesaro.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Why would anyone feel stupid about making a thread that went 13 to 14 pages deep? I merely posed a question and everyone replied. I gave formed reasons on my opinions and led in banter that didn't result in a flamewar or sidetracking. I believe that makes a successful thread. Can you say you've created a thread like that? Just to get people talking on a relatively dead board? No. You can't. Have a nice day junior.
    So much Win!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    If this is a 10 and K2Jelly is a 1 I'm gonna have to go 8
    In reference to hiphopjunkie's post off course. *Loosens tie and blasts stranglehold on the Iphone" Now, SESAfro and Big_D, lets do the damn thing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post

well fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    Last year Daniel Bryan got brouge kicked and lost in 18 seconds. So Daniel tried to do the same thing to Dolph.
    And the way Ziggler collapses is just hilarious. Speaking of hilarious...

I picture this guy as living in the apartment right next to Wrestling_Delixe_08, like in an entire complex full of disgruntled fake fighting fans who editorialize from their futons.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

I liked the Mark Henry/Ryback ending. Maybe not the curve the IWC was looking for, but effective nonetheless. When I think Y2J, I don't think horseshit. And the gate numbers of WM 29 and the last GSP fight might be of interest. Other than that, AWESOME VIDEO BRO!!!

So i do agree this WM was not the best, but let's keep this is mind,, how GOOD can the WM before the WM 30 really be? I mean WM 30 should be something epic right? I think they held back a bit, it looks to me like they spent more time and resources on the actual WM physical set.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I liked the Mark Henry/Ryback ending. Maybe not the curve the IWC was looking for, but effective nonetheless. When I think Y2J, I don't think horseshit. And the gate numbers of WM 29 and the last GSP fight might be of interest. Other than that, AWESOME VIDEO BRO!!!
    That video was not me by the way. One of many funny rants on YouTube I found.