Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You know what? Fuck it. I'm not taking the "high road". I'm pissed. This was one of the worst Wrestlemanias I've ever watched and I'm not gonna shy away from saying it so I don't look like a "whiner". I paid sixty dollars of my hard earned cash to see something good and I got ripped off so anyone who's gonna bore me to tears with a conformity speech can kiss my black ass because it'll fall on deaf ears.

Besides the UT/Punk match and HHH/Brock match, the rest of the matches felt absolutely fucking lifeless. Nothing of substance came from anything outside of those two matches. I was happy with some of the outcomes but the journey to the finish felt like an eternity because I was hoping that we could just move on already. Most of it felt like a big fairy tale where most of the heroes win and the bookers just played it safe with the outcomes with no real surprises coming out of any of them. Blech. Boring. Absolutely boring. As a whole PPV, 5.5/10. Waste of time and waste of money.
    Whiner!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    I liked it, it's entertainment, everybody who doesn't like it needs to grow the fuck up and shut the fuck up. Watch it as entertainment, like it as entertainment, it's not a fucking science.
    I have to agree people are acting like if it's they have.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    Oh don't get me wrong I am pissed about the four hours I spent procrastinating but I can't complain outright.
    xD Fair enough. I had snacks. :3

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You know what? Fuck it. I'm not taking the "high road". I'm pissed. This was one of the worst Wrestlemanias I've ever watched and I'm not gonna shy away from saying it so I don't look like a "whiner". I paid sixty dollars of my hard earned cash to see something good and I got ripped off so anyone who's gonna bore me to tears with a conformity speech can kiss my black ass because it'll fall on deaf ears.

Besides the UT/Punk match and HHH/Brock match, the rest of the matches felt absolutely fucking lifeless. Nothing of substance came from anything outside of those two matches. I was happy with some of the outcomes but the journey to the finish felt like an eternity because I was hoping that we could just move on already. Most of it felt like a big fairy tale where most of the heroes win and the bookers just played it safe with the outcomes with no real surprises coming out of any of them. Blech. Boring. Absolutely boring. As a whole PPV, 5.5/10. Waste of time and waste of money.
    Fine with this. He paid. Air out your grievances

i think a lot of the bitching and whining is cause people had there hopes up for things they thought would hoping. a lot of people thought ziggler would cash in and that there would be heel turns.

Quote Originally Posted by Treechstah View Post
    Nope, Didnt have to watch it, keep up on the coverage, on WF Forums , and alotof WWE fans are pissed lol. So in saying that, I'm very glad that i didnt watch it, just hearing the coverage was torturing enough, lmao. But hey, cograts to you cena fans and the wwe on thier once again, "biggest show of the year"...................hmmmmmmmm what should i go do now lol....oh i know...go to sleep! This night sucks lol
    Just become you don't like the outcomes does not mean the matches were shit.
    *During the match*
    The average IWC member: Holy shit kick out and kick out this match is fucking amazing.

*Someone they don't like wins *

The average IWC member: Nope that one second of the match brought it all the way down to shit. TIME TO POST IT ON THE INTERNET LOL.

I got talked into making a 3 hour drive from my college to keep up the tradition in ordering it with friends every year, but my fears came to life when absolutely NOTHING happend. Besides punk/taker and lesnar/HHH that was an INJUSTICE to wwe fans. Shitty build and a clear silent reaction from crowds who are bored and ready to see something happen...and all we get the most predictable outcomes in mania history.

mark henry vs ryback was as terrible and as slow as it could be, fandango was OK, but botched a rollup? Pathetic. Oh...and big show turned heel for the 47th time in his career i guess.

You can all deem us "whiners" as a minority, but the boos from the crowd at the end of the ppv is proof that it was just dog shit. If you're gonna have no swerves in the 3 main event matches, at least have dolph cash in OR orton turn heel. All you people telling us to stop complaining are living fucking proof that punk was right in his pipebomb on the rock. "But this is how you people handle it. Its simple to digest because you're too stupid to handle anything with substance" something along those lines.

FUCK YOU WWE, FUCK YOU
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

Wrestlemania wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen. As expected, it relied on the big 3 matches. And those three matches were good. Not phenomenal, but good. The rest of it was underwhelming. I went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch it and the crowd in the restaurant was great. While Undertaker is my favorite of all time, I have to say that the ending of the HHH/Lesnar match was my favorite. I was on the edge of my seat in anticipation of Brock tapping just for him not to. It was Awesome AWESOME stuff.

I don't think people are really whining or moaning or bitching or moaning or bitching or moaning. Really, this is a website where we can talk about the things we liked and didn't like about the pay-per-view, this is freedom of speech! If I liked it, I can say it and not condemn someone for thinking otherwise. If I hated it, I can rant and see that a person that liked it has different views. My view is that it is F'ing Wrestlemania. I didn't like the card that much anyways going in but I knew that card could be saved by at least one shocker. HBK turning, a heel turn, a face turn, a cash-in, an unexpected win, cheating to win, I don't know. I just feel WWE played it really safely and without shock value at any WWE event, things can just be flat
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

This was not a good mania at all sadly. A couple good spots, but nothing shocking at all.

It just boggles my mind that you could go without having the intercontinental, US, and womans title on the card. I dont care what you have to do, every title should be defended at wrestlemania. At least scrap puff daddy's lame performance so we can see Cesaro wrestle.

Anyone else upset that hhh went on AFTER Punk V. Taker? Man, his ego is big.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda_vice View Post
    This was not a good mania at all sadly. A couple good spots, but nothing shocking at all.

It just boggles my mind that you could go without having the intercontinental, US, and womans title on the card. I dont care what you have to do, every title should be defended at wrestlemania. At least scrap puff daddy's lame performance so we can see Cesaro wrestle.

Anyone else upset that hhh went on AFTER Punk V. Taker? Man, his ego is big.
    ego has nothing to do with it. taker and punk were on at the half way point. just like every ppv and tv show. your second biggest match goes in the middle.