Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Wrestlemania 29 sucked, not suprised!

Everything this guy is saying thats how i felt over a year ago, i gave up on the wwe. it's totally crap! Their Living off of a reputation they have built many years ago. this guy goes over the edge but what he speaks is the truth lol!
    MOST EPIC FACE IN PRO WRESTLING OF 2013 LMAO

THIS IS A FACE AFTER HAMMERING SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER

Blog Entries
    Maybe it's just me but I liked it a lot. It wasn't the best but I thought it was pretty good. I mean I expected some things to happen that didn't like Ryback winning and Orton turning heel. I enjoyed Undertaker vs CM Punk and I love when Shawn Michaels sweet chined music Heyman I wanted him to sweet chin Brock too. And my man Cena won so I'm pretty happy about that cause my uncle owes me some money haha. Let's just hope Cena keeps it for more then a month But I did enjoy it, maybe I'm the only one who knows?

All I am going to say is that I would have been disappointed if I paid for it.

The order of the matches killed the crowd at the end which I really think hurt the PPV. I have a feeling there will be a lot of piped in cheers on the DVD.

I found this Wrestlemania to feel very underwelming, the Mark Henry over Ryback was a nice though while still making sure Ryback looked strong after the match with a shellshock, the predictability was a little to heavy this time round, and for me, the pre wrestlemania build up really didnt help get me interested in the event. and finally was it me, or did the fans during Rock vs Cena seem really flat, you think someone in the back might of noticed this and realized having the exact same main event 2 years in a row maybe wasnt such a brilliant idea
    Diamond Dallas Page: The TRUE Peoples Champion

CM Punk: YOU HAVE A VAGINA, YOU HAVE A VAGINA!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Treechstah View Post

Everything this guy is saying thats how i felt over a year ago, i gave up on the wwe. it's totally crap! Their Living off of a reputation they have built many years ago. this guy goes over the edge but what he speaks is the truth lol!

so WM suck even though you didn't watch it.

I agree with Crack. If you didn't pay for it, you have no right to combitch about it.

Also, 'Taker rising form the depths of hell was awesome.

Blog Entries

Someone's mad lmao. Dude needs to calm down, You really think Cena was going to lose? Uh... no the Rock is going to make more movies. There's no need for all that swearing either, I hope he doesn't kiss his mother with that mouth.

I liked it, it's entertainment, everybody who doesn't like it needs to grow the fuck up and shut the fuck up. Watch it as entertainment, like it as entertainment, it's not a fucking science.

This video plays like unintentional satire.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

I keep seeing things about the crowd being "dead". The crowd was alive for most of the night for what I could tell. The fact that there's no roof on the stadium also kind of kills how much sound is actually projected. The reaction when Cena won was pretty apparent when they did the wide shot of the pin, though. So I have no idea what some of you are talking about. The crowd was great.