Hybrid View

WMXXIX will be the greatest Wrestlemania ever.

OK. I know its very unlikely. But it could happen. What if Vince and creative actually had some huge swerves plan. Shit you'd never expect.

Just what would it take for this years Mania to be the greatest ever? Put your creative hats on.

A first idea to get you started. Cesaro marches out and demands a match and has a solid Mania moment when the winner of Miz and Barrett accepts a unification match.

They better have some huge plans because they're claiming this can be the best and right now I'm not seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekcian View Post
    They better have some huge plans because they're claiming this can be the best and right now I'm not seeing it.
    So what would make it epic for you?

If people go into the event with a negative opinion, then it's going to take a lot to change their minds. I wouldn't say it will be the best, but i think it will be a surprising events with some shocks.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Thought about it for a while, and this is something that I would love to see, though the build-up has probably rendered it a bit pointless.

CM Punk and Undertaker are slugging it out in the middle of the ring, when Taker starts gaining control, he starts just beating the holy hell out of Punk, "Beating him like a government mule" as JR would say (In my head JR calls every single match.) Punk starts bleeding as Taker picks him up for the tombstone. As he goes to deliver it the SES run in and break it up, beating down taker and ultimately handcuffing him to the ring.

Cue to Paul Bearers Sons, looking shocked in the front row seats as the man that their dad managed and spoke of as an icon is torn down to the level of a broken old man. Punk looks up, seeing the boys he has them brought in front of Taker, where he mocks them, Paul and everyone before ultimately hitting the GTS on both boys, laying them out.

That's when Kane rushes down the ramp, causing everyone in the ring to look his way as taker breaks the cuffs, and the Brothers of Destruction clean house, ultimately ending with Punk taking both chokeslam and tombstone. Taker gets the pin, and the last image of WM is him and Kane holding up the arms of Bearer's boys, the four of them in fond remembrance.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Thought about it for a while, and this is something that I would love to see, though the build-up has probably rendered it a bit pointless.

CM Punk and Undertaker are slugging it out in the middle of the ring, when Taker starts gaining control, he starts just beating the holy hell out of Punk, "Beating him like a government mule" as JR would say (In my head JR calls every single match.) Punk starts bleeding as Taker picks him up for the tombstone. As he goes to deliver it the SES run in and break it up, beating down taker and ultimately handcuffing him to the ring.

Cue to Paul Bearers Sons, looking shocked in the front row seats as the man that their dad managed and spoke of as an icon is torn down to the level of a broken old man. Punk looks up, seeing the boys he has them brought in front of Taker, where he mocks them, Paul and everyone before ultimately hitting the GTS on both boys, laying them out.

That's when Kane rushes down the ramp, causing everyone in the ring to look his way as taker breaks the cuffs, and the Brothers of Destruction clean house, ultimately ending with Punk taking both chokeslam and tombstone. Taker gets the pin, and the last image of WM is him and Kane holding up the arms of Bearer's boys, the four of them in fond remembrance.
    Don't see this happening but I think this would be a really fitting way to end WM and pay respect to Paul Bearer.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    OK. I know its very unlikely. But it could happen. What if Vince and creative actually had some huge swerves plan. Shit you'd never expect.

Just what would it take for this years Mania to be the greatest ever? Put your creative hats on.

A first idea to get you started. Cesaro marches out and demands a match and has a solid Mania moment when the winner of Miz and Barrett accepts a unification match.

Honestly, it would be pretty simple for me. Give matches time. We know Cena/Rock and Punk/Taker will have enough time of the card to make the match memorable. But what if Goo/Y2J have an 18 min match full of plenty of false finishes and lots of action as you sit on the edge of your seat wondering if Y2J is going to put him over clean or if the build is just for Fandango to have a losing effort with a classic match as his debut at Mania?

Shield/Orton'sIrishShow goes for about 20 solid with the action spilling all over the arena. Show/Reigns battling up the ramp, Ambrose/Sheamus taking it out into the crowd... Rollins puts Orton down in the ring and runs up the ramp to help out Reigns. In the process, Reigns spears Show off the stage and onto a table below. Quick switch back to the ring as Sheamus has Ambrose back in, setting up for the Brogue. Just as he goes for it, Orton in with the RKO for the heel turn. Ambrose covers for the 3. Quick switch back to the stage as Rollins jumps from the stage to Big Show with a major Curb Stomp with a smile. Pan to Reigns who looks more than confused (this would set up a Reigns Face turn).

Del Rio vs. Swagger could be the better part of 15-20 mins and these two guys could make it a classic. The rest holds have built in deterrents with Ricardo and Zeb on the outside. 5 mins of fast pace followed by a rest hold for 2-3 while Zeb and Ricardo are almost coming to blows on the outside while the ref has to intervene. Give another 2-5 mins of heavy action followed by a 2-3 min rest for Zeb and Ricardo to scrap it out. 5 mins for the finish (I prefer Swagger with the duke) and have Big E hit the ring, beat down the winner, and Ziggler struts out to steal the show and walk away after having held onto the briefcase this long to cash it by not only getting his WHC belt, but also that WM moment of seeing him leave as a double title holder (I'd have Big E and Ziggler take the belts off of Hell No earlier in the night). That’s 16-20 mins right there, but it would be worth it (to me)

The key for me is to give these matches time. Yes, WM is a big affair and filled with many opportunities to "create" WM moments... But if WWE would let things blossom on their own, many of these matches have the abilities to create their own moments organically and without the feeling that WWE is just trying to make things work. WWE have 240 mins to work with in this PPV and I don’t think they will be giving massive length to 2 matches (Tons vs. RS and Ryback vs. Henry) so I think that they should give some of those extra mins to matches that “could” be great instead of adding it to matches that are already going to be 25+ mins. If they give 15 min to the PD for the concert, every match (9) is allotted 25 mins even. Pull those extra mins from the 10 matches of the two I said and there is 30 mins to set up give to the intros and promos. That still leaves the 7 other matches with at least 25 mins to work and though not EVERY match should have the 25 mins, there still should be enough time to give some of the non-marquee match’s room to breathe and create that magical moment we hope for at every Mania.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone