Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Time to remove the US Championship and bring back the European Championship!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Time to remove the US Championship and bring back the European Championship!!
    Great. Another midcard championship to get devalued.

and its four languages he speaks- the Swiss speak German, there is no Swiss language. As for the reports Vince hates him, I see no merit to that. If he hated him, why put a title on him. Is Claudio/Antonio being used correctly though? No, but neither is most of the roster unlees of course you are John Cena

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

The thing is though only his career in WWE matters to Vince, and he has not done anything to get himself noticed in his time slot, whta is the highlight of his career, beating santino don't make me laugh.

VKM hates Swiss... Swiss cheese, Swiss watches, Swiss Army Knives. This is all very well documented; I am surprised this is an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    VKM hates Swiss... Swiss cheese, Swiss watches, Swiss Army Knives. This is all very well documented; I am surprised this is an issue.

What about K-Swiss trainers?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    What about K-Swiss trainers?

He fucking hates them!

The WWE Universe is only allowed to purchase Nike products; if you buy anything else, you are kicked out of the cult.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

i disagree and agree with you he is def. not utilized correctly but he has done some impressive things... hitting his finisher on super heavyweights like khali and brodus clay, man-handling the miz was a highlight, and the announces constantly claim he might be pound for pound strongest man on the roster i think he is going to be big one day but just needs time im not a fan of them pushing someone to the top so fast like they have done in the past with ADR sheamus ryback brock lashley i would rather see some solid feuds from the midcards before gettting thrown in the world title mix although i believe barret ceasaro and all three of the sheild are ready to main event they still need a build up, hero is ready too so he needs to be on tv, ambrose will be the biggest heel in 2-3 years in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    The thing is though only his career in WWE matters to Vince, and he has not done anything to get himself noticed in his time slot, whta is the highlight of his career, beating santino don't make me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    Lifting both the Great Khali and Brodus Clay very impressive

Has stood toe to toe with Randy Orton, Sheamus, and Alberto Del Rio all impressive

Has generated a lot of heat in his short time with the company, not even a year, pretty good

He even beat the reigning World Heavyweight Champion which is also impressive

So why hasn't he been "impressive" yet?
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by evilash View Post

Why is he targeting a PG, women and children demographic? Because it's the easiest option. Because they don't complain.

I'm guessing you don't have a wife and kids. Fact is they both complain... A LOT. Maybe even more so than the IWC.

If I could be serious for a moment...