Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Senior Member HBK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liberty,KY
    Posts
    284

    AJ Styles title match?

    Ok so i don't watch a whole lot of TNA but i keep up with it from time to time but anyways as AJ has returned they have brought up the fact that he will not get a title shot before BFG. I was thinking tho that he may, I mean AJ could go on a tear for team TNA, (if he gets on their side or turns on Aces and 8's) but then Hogan decide's to try and "screw" Bully Ray by giving AJ a shot before BFG or maybe even at BFG. What do you guys think will eventually happen? AJ gets a title shot before BFG? At BFG? or maybe no title shot at all?

  2. #2
    I would have Bully Ray hold the title until BFG and have him face AJ Styles in the main-event.

  3. #3
    Senior Member HBK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liberty,KY
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I would have Bully Ray hold the title until BFG and have him face AJ Styles in the main-event.
    Yes I'm thinking the same thing but I would be intrigued to see how TNA would go about having AJ go for the title before BFG.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by HBK View Post
    Yes I'm thinking the same thing but I would be intrigued to see how TNA would go about having AJ go for the title before BFG.
    Unlike WWE, TNA has been doing an amazing job with long term planning for storylines. They'll do just fine. It's only a matter of execution at this point.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Unlike WWE, TNA has been doing an amazing job with long term planning for storylines. They'll do just fine. It's only a matter of execution at this point.
    TNA have been solid in their booking, however I would like to have seen Petey Williams and Christian York recruited as members of A's & 8's and Bischoff and Brisco to have remained under the mentoring of Kurt Angle.

  6. #6
    Keep AJ Styles out of the title picture and more importantly out of the TNA/A&Es storyline, It's a really good story line but they need to be careful that they don't put everything in that basket and leave the rest of the show/PPVs without anything. I think He needs a good feud with maybe James Storm or anyone and keep it away from the A&E storyline, IMO.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

    Jessie J has nothing on her


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by HBK View Post
    Ok so i don't watch a whole lot of TNA but i keep up with it from time to time but anyways as AJ has returned they have brought up the fact that he will not get a title shot before BFG. I was thinking tho that he may, I mean AJ could go on a tear for team TNA, (if he gets on their side or turns on Aces and 8's) but then Hogan decide's to try and "screw" Bully Ray by giving AJ a shot before BFG or maybe even at BFG. What do you guys think will eventually happen? AJ gets a title shot before BFG? At BFG? or maybe no title shot at all?

    If this happens it will more than likely end by having Storm screw Styles out of the title and turn Storm heel since it has been the main focus that Storm is the reason that Styles can't have the title shot. I can't see TNA allowing Styles to walk right into a WHC shot before BFG and not have Storm involved in some shape or form. His involvement alone results in a Storm heel turn (from the workable angles I see) and I don't think TNA should turn one of their more successful Homegrown Faces when they are already over-stacked on heel performers as is.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by filthyanimalz View Post
    TNA have been solid in their booking, however I would like to have seen Petey Williams and Christian York recruited as members of A's & 8's and Bischoff and Brisco to have remained under the mentoring of Kurt Angle.
    Yea, that would have been pretty good. I think they took the easy way out with Garrett because they figured "Well, you're never gonna like this guy, so whatever."

  9. #9
    Not to hijack the thread but did TNA ever have a final show down between Bully and AJ? From the time when Bully bombed AJ from the stage, threw the table, and on to the area floor.

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,230
    Maybe have AJ win the Bound For Glory series.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.