Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TNA Genesis PPV

TNA Genesis PPV

IMO During the time period between January until the ppv after the WWE draft who cares about TNA. i mean the only thing i want to see is if Matt hardy is the mystery opponet for RVD. Other than that who cares if the "greenprint" or the "ass-hole" become #1 contender or the dudley feud or aj styles vs doug williams. In every match up they got on the card u can call the outcome either way heel or face...THE SHIT IS TOO PREDICTABLE AND BORING...During a time when they need to push their best talent all u see is guys who couldnt hack it in the wwe.... thoughts?????

Blind TNA hatred is so 2008.... At least I'll actually watch Genesis first before I rip the piss out of it. (Unless it ends up being good, of course.)

Quote Originally Posted by 2bluntsup View Post
    IMO During the time period between January until the ppv after the WWE draft who cares about TNA. i mean the only thing i want to see is if Matt hardy is the mystery opponet for RVD. Other than that who cares if the "greenprint" or the "ass-hole" become #1 contender or the dudley feud or aj styles vs doug williams. In every match up they got on the card u can call the outcome either way heel or face...THE SHIT IS TOO PREDICTABLE AND BORING...During a time when they need to push their best talent all u see is guys who couldnt hack it in the wwe.... thoughts?????
    Um. I care about TNA? 1.2 million people a week seem to care...

Yes it will be interesting to see if Hardy is the mystery opponent, but surely AJ Styles and Douglas Williams is more worth it to tune in than Matt.

By the way before I stop posting points... Your insults are stolen from Kazarian, you stole from Kazarian. DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING LAME THAT MAKES YOU?

Fuck off. Seriously get the fuck out and find somewhere else to make invisible friends. You fucking cunt. I am so fucking tired of people coming in here to bitch about TNA. Do you get this fucking web address when you get your free ticket to the show? Or do all the special kids across North America just happen to know about this fucking site?

You know what? YOU ARE TOO PREDICTABLE AND BORING. I knew what you were going to post before I clicked on your link. I knew I was going to have to tell you to fuck off. I knew I was going to call you a cunt.

During a time where nobody asked you for your opinion, maybe you can't hack shutting the fuck up, but at least you can keep your hands off your fucking keyboard.

And I don't want your thoughts, nobodies asking you for your opinion, just fuck off and go back to the meth recovery chatroom where you came from junkie. Fucking pathetic disgrace from all bottle pickers alike. Go pick your fucking scabs.
    "If you cannot read this, you are illiterate. Being illiterate in present society while owning a computer and actually expecting people to hold validity in the authenticity of your qualifications makes you stupid." - This means school didn't work for you, and life probably won't either.

I'd drive her out to the middle of nowhere too. lmfao

I care because I believe Matthew Hardy will make it on the show, if he doesn't, I shall never watch TNA ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    Blind TNA hatred is so 2008.... At least I'll actually watch Genesis first before I rip the piss out of it. (Unless it ends up being good, of course.)
    Gonna be at the chat?

I am looking forward to Genesis as well. No Jeff Hardy wrestling like a zombie.

No way am I missing AJ vs Douglas Williams.

Angle vs Jarrett shouldn't disappointed.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    No way am I missing AJ vs Douglas Williams.

Angle vs Jarrett shouldn't disappointed.
    Match of the Night! I called it!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Match of the Night! I called it!
    Way to go Nostradamus.

Any other bold predictions?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Gonna be at the chat?
    I will be if I end up watching it live... I woke up at stupid o'clock this morning, and Genesis will keep me up 'til about 4am

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Way to go Nostradamus.

Any other bold predictions?
    A Swerve. Plenty of it. You will be RVD mystery opponent!