Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Total Warfare match?

I think a great match TNA could do for Slammiversary should be an eight man falls count anywhere elimination tag team match pitting the Aces and Eights(DOC, Wes, Garrett, and Knux) vs Angle, Joe, AJ Styles, and James Storm. If Team Aces and Eights win Doc and Knux get a tag title shot and Wes and Garrett both receiving X-Division title shots. If Team TNA wins Bully must defend the title three consecutive weeks against Angle, Joe, and Storm in matches of their choosing. Styles gets a Television title shot.

I think it would be a great way to either establish Styles as a member of Team TNA or with the Aces and Eights. Also it gives an incentive to both teams. Aces and Eights can obtain all the titles and TNA gets a way to remove the World title and Television title from the Aces and Eights. What do you guys think?
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Overly complex and unnecessarily convoluted.

Quote Originally Posted by thesubverse View Post
    Overly complex and unnecessarily convoluted.
    How is it convoluted or complex?

If the Aces and Eights win:
    DOC and Knux get a tag title shot and Wes and Garrett get an X-Division title shot.

If Team TNA win:
    Angle, Storm, and Joe all get a TNA World title shot in a match of their choosing. Styles gets a TV title shot in a match of his choosing.

Those stipulations have been done before in matches. So then it must be the elimination part of the match? Or maybe the falls count anywhere part of the match? I don't see what is convoluted or complex about this match.

Why give Styles a TV shot and not a World Title shot, He deserves a World Title way more than Kurt, Kurt never needs to win the title again. Styles should begin to rise back up and be the face of TNA.

The match seems a little pointless to me. Although I think they do need a new style match or something we haven't seen in a long time to freshen it up.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    Why give Styles a TV shot and not a World Title shot, He deserves a World Title way more than Kurt, Kurt never needs to win the title again. Styles should begin to rise back up and be the face of TNA.

The match seems a little pointless to me. Although I think they do need a new style match or something we haven't seen in a long time to freshen it up.
    1.) Styles isn't aloud to compete for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship until BFG 2013. This match would take place Slammiversary 2013. So unless you want Styles to wait until after BFG 2013 for a title match this gets a little pointless.

2.) I don't see how this match is pointless considering it gives perfect motivation to each side. TNA wants the World Heavyweight Championship back. They win and they get three straight matches for the World title in matches of their choosing. Aces and Eights want to dominate TNA. They win and they have a chance to secure all the titles. Gives both sides a legit way to take out the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    1.) Styles isn't aloud to compete for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship until BFG 2013. This match would take place Slammiversary 2013. So unless you want Styles to wait until after BFG 2013 for a title match this gets a little pointless.

2.) I don't see how this match is pointless considering it gives perfect motivation to each side. TNA wants the World Heavyweight Championship back. They win and they get three straight matches for the World title in matches of their choosing. Aces and Eights want to dominate TNA. They win and they have a chance to secure all the titles. Gives both sides a legit way to take out the other side.

Why put Styles in the match in the first place, I'd rather have him wait until the end of the year to get the title, and give him a decent story line now away from the A&E story line, TNA needs to be careful not to focus to much on that and they need to make other stories besides that one. Like I said I wouldnt mind seeing some kind of new match against A&E and TNA I just don't like the titles on the line etc, something else should be.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    I'm not saying it can't happen, but having 3 title matches in a row kind of makes it obvious that the first two contenders will definitively lose, does it not? If contenders 1 or 2 get the win, you then have a cluster fuck of rematches and scheduled title matches. Besides, that ties up too much talent into a tag match, leaving a very weak remaining card.

Sorry K-Mac, but I hate this idea based on the fact that I read the name of the match as "Total Welfare Match" so it kind of deflated the whole thing before I read it.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    How is it convoluted or complex?

If the Aces and Eights win:
    DOC and Knux get a tag title shot and Wes and Garrett get an X-Division title shot.

If Team TNA win:
    Angle, Storm, and Joe all get a TNA World title shot in a match of their choosing. Styles gets a TV title shot in a match of his choosing.

Those stipulations have been done before in matches. So then it must be the elimination part of the match? Or maybe the falls count anywhere part of the match? I don't see what is convoluted or complex about this match.
    You would have to have at least 4 referees and TNA only has 3.....
    Would be a prefect PPV match in the Aces and 8s war with TNA...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

They just had the big team TNA vs A&8 tag cage match at Lockdown I'm not quite ready for round two.