Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The RhodeScholars after Wrestlemania

Ever since the new year has started both Rhodes and Sandow have been loss in the shuffle with other mid-carders. Though they both have made it onto the Wrestlemania card, I think most will agree they will lose to Tensai and Clay. So my question is what do you guys see happening with Cody Rhodes and Sandow after Wrestlemania. Do you see them splitting, or maybe going after the tag team championships.

I think that the Rhode Scholars should have been tag team champions already, so I believe after Wrestlemania they should take the titles off of Team Hell No. And hopefully the company could bring the New Age Outlaws back, and have the two work with each other. I remember Rhode Scholars doing an entrance mocking The NAO's song which was entertaining. While the New Age Outlaws always get a huge pop for the audience, so I believe that this would be a great feud and would be very entertaining.

Thoughts on what should happen with Rhodes and Sandow?

Blog Entries
    Team Dance Dance Revolution or whatever they're called will be accompanied at WM by Goldust. After WM, Rhodes Scholars will feud with the team of Goldie and "The Genius" Lanny Poffo.

Don't know if anyone saw this and this is the only link I can find but skip forward to see Rhodes Scholars "entrance", funniest thing in a while. Reminded me a bit of Edge and Christian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7UF9sloXLE
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

It wouldn't surprise me if Cody feuds with Miz for the IC title and Sandow does comedy skits.

They lose the 8 person tag match at Mania, blame the girls and their minuscule brains, and dump the dirty, filthy, immoral girls that are the Bella Twins, and rematch with Tons of Funk w/o the women, win the match, and gets a push to be a tag team contender.

BTW, the parody that they did of as I call them "Tons of Crap" was awesome.
    Prediction Results
    2011 Overall PPV Contest: 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if Cody feuds with Miz for the IC title and Sandow does comedy skits.
    This. Every bit of it.

I surely hope they don't waste Sandow or even Rhodes for that matter. Sandow is golden in the ring and on the mic. So much potential there to become a main eventer.

I loved the Rhodes Scholars mocking the TOF it was hilarious!!

They didn't have a match for WrestleMania 29. It seems that the WWE is giving too much focus on John Cena, CM Punk, The Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, and Brock Lesnar. With Kaitlyn vs. AJ for the Divas Championship tomorrow on RAW, I look for Team Rhodes Scholars to be bumped to WWE Superstars ​facing maybe the Usos.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Rachel View Post
    They didn't have a match for WrestleMania 29. It seems that the WWE is giving too much focus on John Cena, CM Punk, The Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, and Brock Lesnar. With Kaitlyn vs. AJ for the Divas Championship tomorrow on RAW, I look for Team Rhodes Scholars to be bumped to WWE Superstars ​facing maybe the Usos.
    Man I personally feel so sorry for the USOs...who did they piss off to get absolutely no respect in the WWE?

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain