Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries
    Ryback still has plenty of time to grow. They all do. I can see Cena sticking around as a performer for maybe another 10 years with the last few years making fewer appearences but not as extreme as Mysterio who suffers from knee boo boos.

If he has the management and Vince behind him, which he does - It is a possibility. Or they could run in conjunction with each other like Rock and Austin. Not that wish this upon him or anyone, but if Cena was to get taken out for prolonged months because of an injury, someone would need to step up.

Blog Entries
    I don't see Ryback ever coming close to Cena's level. He may grab a world title for a brief reign but that's about it. Sometimes I think they brought him back just to job to CM Punk a la Scott Steiner's brief stint to feud with HHH.

As far as steroids go, he is definitely taking some sort of growth hormone, but not steroids. They got stuff nowadays that leaves your system within a day. His muscle development is uncanny. He's definitely 'cheating'.

Blog Entries
    hmm he kept a very big goal for himself...All the best to him!!

But, I personally do not think he can achieve it n even if he achieves...that may last for shorter period..definitely not as long as Cena did...

Blog Entries
    I just realized how awesome Kidman is
    the the first guy to beat both Hogan and Cena cleanly

he certainly paved the way for guys like Kurt Angle and Brock Lesner
    hmm I miss kidman..I love him n his shooting star press...

he doesn't appeal to the kids and move as much merch as cena

[thinks about midcard]

Blog Entries
    I take back my statement. No way in hell it's happening with the way Ryback is now. He's got the charisma of a door. I'd say a doorknob but even a doorknob is able to touch more people than Ryback can.

I think he can achieve that he will need to wait for Cena to either retire or take a lengthy absence for that to happen though.

Blog Entries
    Another big PPV loss and at the biggest stage of them all...... Maybe in 2 or 3 or 4 years, but I wouldn't hold my breath!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I take back my statement. No way in hell it's happening with the way Ryback is now. He's got the charisma of a door. I'd say a doorknob but even a doorknob is able to touch more people than Ryback can.
    Yep. And charisma isn't a learned skill; it's just something you either have or you don't. Having an intangible, magnetic pull with the audience simply isn't something that's going to become part of The Ryback package over time.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5