Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Ryback will hold the transition between Cena and the next face of the WWE and that is all. I see him being what HBK/Hart was to transitioning the Hogan era to the Austin/Rock era and what HHH was to transitioning the Austin/Rock era to the Cena era. Ryback, and possibly CM Punk will simply transition us to the next era of wrestling.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

I don't think his current gimmick will get him to those heights, Its good for now but I don't think it is something that can last and become the face of the company.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

No chance in hell!

Ryback is a beast but lacks everything else and Cena has it.
    The Miz has a better chance.

no chance, as many others have stated - lack of charisma. if he doesnt add anything to his character his flame will be out by this time next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    if there was anything i liked about Cena it was his humility
    Ryback in all his interviews believes his own hype too much
    believes that he deserves to be the top guy right now despite never having the rookie years Cena went through (e.g. jobbing to Billy Kidman)

Ryback is simply benefiting from strong booking which can carry almost anyone.......................for a limited time

---------------in an unrelated note------------------------
    I just realized how awesome Kidman is
    the the first guy to beat both Hogan and Cena cleanly

he certainly paved the way for guys like Kurt Angle and Brock Lesner

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The kids and fat women love him that's true but thats where his appeal ends. He'll never light up a crowd on the mic and even Cena can do that. Yoshi Tatsu is better on the mic than Ryback. He has no longevity.
    A lot of fat women have no clue who he is........they've just been saying "feed me more" for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Los Conquistador View Post
    ---------------in an unrelated note------------------------
    I just realized how awesome Kidman is
    the the first guy to beat both Hogan and Cena cleanly

he certainly paved the way for guys like Kurt Angle and Brock Lesner
    I miss Kidman, shooting star was the amazing!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ViscerasManTits View Post
    A lot of fat women have no clue who he is........they've just been saying "feed me more" for years.
    That's actually an excellent point. I was at work yesterday and at lunchtime, CNN was on and they were showing Cena at the stock market and it seemed the majority knew who he was even though they may not watch wrestling. On the other hand, if Ryback would have been shown, I would probably have just heard "who is the steroid guy and what's he doing with the breast cancer survivors?".

Not saying he on roids but there's the stereotype.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Ryback said in a recent interview that his goal was to take John Cena's spot as the number 1 guy in the company. He even went as far to say he could outsell Cena in merchandise, and can do things he's not done yet.
    Now I think Ryback is a decent monster, but to take Cena's spot as the top guy in the company is not easy. I mean a lot of people may not like Cena, but that guy is a great wrestler, always gets a reaction every where he goes, and can cut great promos when he wants to. While I doubt Ryback can put on good matches, his promos have been bland, though his reaction has been okay. I would love to see Ryback step up and take Cena's spot, it would be different. Maybe well will get Ryback Vs Cena at WM 30 for all I know. But I for one don't see it happening.

What do you guys think?
    I think that's about the smartest thing he has said yet.
    Seriously, everyone in there should be thinking of ways to be bigger than Cena, otherwise, why bother showing up at all? Do I think he can do it? not soon, but anything is possible. As long as he has that as a goal and keeps working towards it though, he will continue to improve, and we all win

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    That's actually an excellent point. I was at work yesterday and at lunchtime, CNN was on and they were showing Cena at the stock market and it seemed the majority knew who he was even though they may not watch wrestling. On the other hand, if Ryback would have been shown, I would probably have just heard "who is the steroid guy and what's he doing with the breast cancer survivors?".

Not saying he on roids but there's the stereotype.
    Shit, he doesn't look like he was bullied in school! 'ROIDS DAMN IT! ROIDS!

...How I imagine those most of the time. Lmao. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter