Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ryback will never completely resonate with audiences to the degree that Cena has on account of his complete lack of charisma.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I rather see Robstar Vs Cena

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

I've been saying for a long ass time that he will take over Cena, y'all need to listen to me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    I've been saying for a long ass time that he will take over Cena, y'all need to listen to me
    So that's 2 votes for Ryback - The Piper and Ryback himself. Case closed I'd say. Argument won.

Kamala > Ryback.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    I rather see Robstar Vs Cena
    Book it. I'm game.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So that's 2 votes for Ryback - The Piper and Ryback himself. Case closed I'd say. Argument won.

Kamala > Ryback.
    He has what WWE wants, plus he's charismatic with the kiddies, that's a win-win for WWE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    He has what WWE wants, plus he's charismatic with the kiddies, that's a win-win for WWE
    The kids and fat women love him that's true but thats where his appeal ends. He'll never light up a crowd on the mic and even Cena can do that. Yoshi Tatsu is better on the mic than Ryback. He has no longevity.

I don't see him being taken seriously until' he can somehow manage to ditch those 'Goldberg' chants. I think when the fans do that during his matches it just makes him seem like a second-rate knock off of a past athlete. I think he will get to a point in time where he can call himself the top company guy, forcefully or not.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    I'm not a John Cena fan, but he can work a crowd faaaaaaaaaaaar better than Ryback. Mr. Feed Me More should learn a tip or two from Cena to improve his much lacking mic skills before being able to reach Cena's spot (if he does)

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Ryback will never have the top spot because, as the iron one has already stated, he has no charisma. Yeah hes over right now but he lacks that natural charisma cena has. Its the same with all the top guys, they dont feel forced. Of course i could be wrong. I hated batista and thought he had the personality of a 2x4 but he managed to achieve the top spot for some time.