Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TNA Gut Check

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

I understand what you mean, but to have some of the guys like Kingston walk into TNA for a few months, all the while still active for Chikara, it helps both promotions (more so Chikara than TNA). If someone like Kingston, Jigsaw, or Ultra-M were to come into TNA and get a bit more notoriety from being on television, it give Chikara a bit more exposure to those in their area who might not have heard of the show, yet are still wrestling fans. It could be beneficial and just like Storm, Styles, Daniels, Joe, etc. still work Indy events, I don't see how it is a "waste" if they are still competing for the other promotion when not used on television.
    Well argued i will give you that point!

Could only imagine The Colony or the Spectral Envoy walking out on Impact would be surreal!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

I understand what you mean, but to have some of the guys like Kingston walk into TNA for a few months, all the while still active for Chikara, it helps both promotions (more so Chikara than TNA). If someone like Kingston, Jigsaw, or Ultra-M were to come into TNA and get a bit more notoriety from being on television, it give Chikara a bit more exposure to those in their area who might not have heard of the show, yet are still wrestling fans. It could be beneficial and just like Storm, Styles, Daniels, Joe, etc. still work Indy events, I don't see how it is a "waste" if they are still competing for the other promotion when not used on television.
    Would it help though? Like for Ryan's promotion? Plus doesn't TNA have that whole thing were they can't appear on DVDs and whatnot, while contracted to TNA? Unless TNA is going to bring them in like they did Sky for the X-Division thing.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Would it help though? Like for Ryan's promotion? Plus doesn't TNA have that whole thing were they can't appear on DVDs and whatnot, while contracted to TNA? Unless TNA is going to bring them in like they did Sky for the X-Division thing.

That is perhaps the biggest issue, but just like the part time contracts they had for Andrews, Flip, or Rubix, these can be worked around. If they sign a part timer, they can have a set limit to how many months they are limited (Jigsaw signs a 3 month deal - from March-May he cannot appear on a Chikara iPPV or DVD set). Once the contract is expired, said talent is free again to do what they will with their character. Also, the difference for these appearances is the names. If Jigsaw is back in TNA as Rubix, he can do whatever he wants with the Jigsaw character as that commodity isn't the one signed to TNA.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    It's down to the final round......
    http://challenge.tnagutcheck.com

I got my vote in, hope to see TNA sign one of these great talents and give them a Chance (hint of my vote) to shine....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???