Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TNA Gut Check

Blog Entries

TNA Gut Check

http://www.impactwrestling.com/gutcheckchallenge

http://challenge.tnagutcheck.com/Default.aspx?b=2

Yesterday was the relaunch of the contest who going get the contract and chance to shine???
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Normal Member
    What i dislike about 'Gutcheck' is the fact they use this to use other talent from the independent scene... some who get signed, some dont... what i do not like about this whole concept is they keep signing people when they have no clue what to do with the current guys they actually have on their roster.
    'When I die it will be in this ring, or on top of a wild woman, i'll go either way'

Quote Originally Posted by mrfunk View Post
    What i dislike about 'Gutcheck' is the fact they use this to use other talent from the independent scene... some who get signed, some dont... what i do not like about this whole concept is they keep signing people when they have no clue what to do with the current guys they actually have on their roster.
    I personally think the people who get tv time are the people who deserve it. I don't watch and think to myself, "another wrestler should be in that spot."

Adam Pearce was impressive. I liked that he cheated to win. the other guy had too many botches.

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopjunkie View Post
    Adam Pearce was impressive. I liked that he cheated to win. the other guy had too many botches.
    Yes, he did botch a few times. But I thought he was much more impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    http://www.impactwrestling.com/gutcheckchallenge

http://challenge.tnagutcheck.com/Default.aspx?b=2

Yesterday was the relaunch of the contest who going get the contract and chance to shine???

While I wish a bigger Indy name like Sami Callahan, Prince DeVitt, or Ricochet were on the list, I was glad to see Facade, Dustin Rayz, and a few others. There is one tag team on there so my hopes for a Tag Team GutCheck might come to pass; I just wish it would have been Super Smash Brothers, The Irish Airborne or The Runaways. Plus the only Chikara name mentioned was Sugar Dunkerton, which is sad as there are quite a few who should be part of the X-Division already.

All in all, I will try to find some stuff on these Indy guys and give them a viewing before voting.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I liked both of them...but Adam a bit more...

"Bad Bones" John Klinger Seems to have won his bracket.

Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    While I wish a bigger Indy name like Sami Callahan, Prince DeVitt, or Ricochet were on the list, I was glad to see Facade, Dustin Rayz, and a few others. There is one tag team on there so my hopes for a Tag Team GutCheck might come to pass; I just wish it would have been Super Smash Brothers, The Irish Airborne or The Runaways. Plus the only Chikara name mentioned was Sugar Dunkerton, which is sad as there are quite a few who should be part of the X-Division already.

All in all, I will try to find some stuff on these Indy guys and give them a viewing before voting.
    True CHIKARA is awesome but i rather they stay in CHIKARA than be wasted in TNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    True CHIKARA is awesome but i rather they stay in CHIKARA than be wasted in TNA.

I understand what you mean, but to have some of the guys like Kingston walk into TNA for a few months, all the while still active for Chikara, it helps both promotions (more so Chikara than TNA). If someone like Kingston, Jigsaw, or Ultra-M were to come into TNA and get a bit more notoriety from being on television, it give Chikara a bit more exposure to those in their area who might not have heard of the show, yet are still wrestling fans. It could be beneficial and just like Storm, Styles, Daniels, Joe, etc. still work Indy events, I don't see how it is a "waste" if they are still competing for the other promotion when not used on television.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone