Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Then do you feel like this Undertaker/Punk Rivalry was a pointless Rivalry honestly? 1 min hes fighting with Rock and the next its with Undertaker.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jledwig1 View Post
    Then do you feel like this Undertaker/Punk Rivalry was a pointless Rivalry honestly? 1 min hes fighting with Rock and the next its with Undertaker.
    Why was it pointless?
    Sure, the buildup has been a bit lackluster in some people's opinions, but let's be sure of one thing here; Punk deserves this match. Plus, by all accounts, Taker picked his opponent this year himself.
    We know who's winning the streak match each year, so isn't the match itself pointless? No.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Well. 1st of all, nice to know you would write a 3 match wrestlemania. Good bye buys and all the hard work going into the entire how, the stage and all. And 2nd, Wouldn't life be nice if HBK & Batista could return to wrestle again, a fan wishing is so original. and 3rd, The WrestleMania Streak is the WrestleMania streak, why?because it's at WrestleMania. Vince wouldn't "reverse" the decision. 4th Do not recyce Austin/Rock WMX-seven story again. That's all I gotta say about that.
    Follow the Buzzards

First of all I only did the 3 matches that are "Highlight" matches. 2nd of all a Fan wishing is total BS when in fact there have been talks about Batista returning and HBK was put on the show for a reason. 3rd of all it is not uncommon for someone to jack a finishing move from another person. Rock and Hogan are not the only ones to run a match where 1 person ends up doing the others finishing move.

Just wanted to tell you I told you so HAHAHAHA. Cena pulled out all the stops and used the Rock Bottom and Peoples Elbow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jledwig1 View Post
    Just wanted to tell you I told you so HAHAHAHA. Cena pulled out all the stops and used the Rock Bottom and Peoples Elbow.
    1st of all, "Highlights" do not run a WrestleMania card. 2nd, I do not doubt Batista returning but negotiations weren't made quick enough fr him to return at Mania, not to mention a really cheap run in. and HBK was out there, but he;s not wrestling ever again because he's retired, he;s not Ric Flair and WWE's not TNA. 3rd, I am not arguing about finishers being used, it is going to happen, but do not try and recycle old story lines. And besides, Austin/Rock were the only ones who started the stealing finishers in a match to make it exciting.

P.S. Did you catch when WWE gave a little taste of Cena might turning heel once he hit Rock with the Rockbottom and then sat up wondering what he's got to do to beat him? That was from WMX7, that's when Austin decided to accept Vince's help and became heel with the chair. I caught that and literally thought he was gonna turn, well done WWE, you fooled me.
    Follow the Buzzards