Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Wrestlemania if I wrote It

Hey everyone just wanted to give my input on what I believe "Should" happen that would be good for business. These predictions for the few top matches arefrom things I've heard and also ways I would write Wrestlemania. Enjoy and don't forget to tell me what you think below.

1. The Rock vs Cena ll -

For starters there is something that EVERYONE has been waiting to happen for a long time. This has got to be a potential Heel turn for Super Cena. Cena has been pretty edgy on the mic, and "boring" at times lol. However he seems a little desperate lately and from the sound of things he may very well get TOO desperate at Wrestlemania. I can see this match having Multiple AA's and STF's and Rock just won't give in. This causing Cena to do 1 of 2 things.

Option 1- Perform Rock bottom or Peoples Elbow on Rock. (HUGE HEAT)

Option 2- Cheat like a typical Heel with a belt shot or legs on the Rope or something like that. ( GGUARANTEED HEAT)

Option 3- Lights go out and Rock gets layed out in the middle of the Ring or through a table, Shield and Cena? HMMMMM...

HHH vs Lesnar -

This one to me is just too obvious, or is it? On the obvious side you have HBK being announced just randomly. Everyone is thinking that HBK will superkick Lesnar or something like that for a win for HHH. But think about it for a second.

What better way to End this rivalry with HHH and Lesnar and turn HHH heel. Have HHH lose to Lesnar cleanly and HHH get pissed at HBK because he didn't assist him in a important spot in the match. HHH then attacks HBK and there we have it HBK - Good Guy vs HHH Bad Guy either at Summerslam or Wrestlemania.
    Both men retire officially at the end of one of those 2 stages and both men get put into the Hall of Fame as DX the following Year.

Lesnar will move on to feud with The Rock or A returning Batista. Lesnar wins the match and HHH gets pissed at HBK and Batista comes out and attacks Lesnar and beats the crap out of him , this creating 2 new rivalries while ending 1.

Cm Punk vs Undertaker -

I saved the best for last. Now I know I'm going to get tons of heat for this one but hear me out. This one I would book CM Punk over Undertaker in a long grueling match. Would I make this a clean win however over Undertaker?

I see CM Punk winning with something involving the Urn and a kickout of the Tombstone. Heyman of course will get involved. CM Punk wins the match and we go into raw with Undertaker 20-1 . By this time WWE has already generated enough heat on CM Punk. CM Punk the next night comes out and talks his crap and tells everyone how he is truly the best in the world and he now deserves respect.

No Chance In Hell - Song hits and here comes Vince and he decides that he is going to reverse the Decision, But wait Undertaker comes out and tells Vince that it won't be like that, his streak will not continue because of a DQ and wants his "streak" record for wrestlemania to be on the line again at Extreme Rules in a Hell in a Cell or a Buried Alive Match " WHICH GIVES PUNK THE LOSS AND THE BREAK HE DESERVES"

Alright guys shoot away, good or bad or the ugly. What do you guys think? These are my only 3 matches that I am looking forward too.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    The Punk/Taker idea is horrible, the whole idea of Takers undefeated streak is that its at wrestlemania. I personally dont want to see Shawn Michaels vs HHH again. But I do want to see Cena cheat to beat the rock not with the shield but like u said using a weapon. Either the belt,brass knucks that he hid in his shorts the whole time or he could bring his old chain to the ring

No love for the Jericho vs Fandjango DWTS skit?

Thanks and regards,
    MB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    No love for the Jericho vs Fandjango DWTS skit?

Thanks and regards,
    MB
    Who in the right mind wants to see that?

Your bewildered fan,
    T_T
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Your bewildered fan,
    T_T
    I'll go on a limb and say Pat Patterson?

Always eager to answer your questions,
    MB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    I'll go on a limb and say Pat Patterson?

Always eager to answer your questions,
    MB
    Seems legit.

From an enlightened mind,
    T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Your bewildered fan,
    T_T
    I do. Let's see what Fandango brings to the table.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by TomJarvis100 View Post
    The Punk/Taker idea is horrible, the whole idea of Takers undefeated streak is that its at wrestlemania. I personally dont want to see Shawn Michaels vs HHH again. But I do want to see Cena cheat to beat the rock not with the shield but like u said using a weapon. Either the belt,brass knucks that he hid in his shorts the whole time or he could bring his old chain to the ring
    The reason why everyone is pissed at Wrestlemania is because its too predictable. I for one would LOVE to see the Undertakers Streak End. Having said that I feel that the Undertakers streak is just pointless now cuz you know the results of each match. If you tease a loss for the Undertakers Streak then it opens all possibilities. Undertaker has gone on record before saying he doesn't care about his streak like all must think he does. He would be willing to lose to the right person.

Don't get me wrong however I love the Undertaker and feel is the best in the Company probably EVER and am Partial on him winning and losing. I feel its the best interest of the WWE for Punk to win somehow. Where does that leave CM Punk if he loses? Just move him on to another random rivalry?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jledwig1 View Post
    Don't get me wrong however I love the Undertaker and feel is the best in the Company probably EVER and am Partial on him winning and losing. I feel its the best interest of the WWE for Punk to win somehow. Where does that leave CM Punk if he loses? Just move him on to another random rivalry?
    Punk's taking a few weeks off after Wrestlemania.