Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nothing against Hernandez, but its time for him to go. Give Chavo a run in the x division, but I would not put the title on him.

hernandez is 40. so it's kinda to late to push him and for him to get any better in the ring.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    hernandez is 40. so it's kinda to late to push him and for him to get any better in the ring.
    He's 40 already? Sheesh. Let the guy go. as Robstar says, the guy's an injuring machine, and I've never rated him in the ring to be honest.

Chavo should go solo in the X Division. He can be TNA's new Kid Kash.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Did someone say.....NEW X Division champ - Swagger's Soaring Eagle!!!

"Shit, the crowd doesn't care about me being the new X-Division champion! What do?! Oh, I know. THIS IS FOR EDDIE!"
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This past gut check the first thing they said about Magno is that he had training connections to Eddie so he might fall in their somewhere. Chavo is fine in the ring, but his theme is terrible (they should have just kept using Hernandez's theme) and his promos are all the same. You could do a TNA drink game every time he mentioned his family or Hogan said brother or man
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Hernandez is a guy who has all the tools...Look, Size, Power, Agility...but somehow he never impressed me as a singles wrestler..TNA did a very good thing by keeping him engaged in teams all the times n when his partners do the story telling work he can come into the ring and pump up the crowd with his real good looking power moves combined with his speed...

So, I want him to be in team with Chavo at least for next one year..they are putting some great matches together n one more run as Tagteam champions....

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Could we see Chavo join up with Roode and Aries???
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Chavo should join Kaz and Daniels

Dear god I hope neither one of these things happen. Dirty Heels and Bad Influence are their own blend of comedy mixed with awesome in ring work. I don't think either team should have someone added to the mix and mess with the dynamic both teams are working with. The only perceivable addition I could see would be putting Joe in with Dirty Heels as he fits the same mold for what Dirty Heels is (former WHC who has been dicked around by the company since he lost the belt), but even then it runs the risk of watering down the chemistry when they are having to run with the Freebird Rule for tag matches. Triple X worked because they started as 3; adding a third a few months in just seems the equivalent of adding Paul Roma to the 4 Horsemen (although I put Joe MILES ahead of Roma for sure).

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    He's 40 already? Sheesh. Let the guy go. as Robstar says, the guy's an injuring machine, and I've never rated him in the ring to be honest.

Chavo should go solo in the X Division. He can be TNA's new Kid Kash.

This is the option I see coming. I truly hope Chavo doesn't touch the title until after having been in the division for at least 1.5-2 years, but it is TNA and I can't see them not taking the chance to put their X-Belt on an active Guerrero. However, Chavo can easily fill the "veteran" void that the X-Division currently lacks. Chavo, Petey, and Sonjay are a pretty solid core of X-Division Vets to have on the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone