Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.

WikiLeaks & UFO's

Hello SHOWERHEADS and SPRINLKERS of all ages. Hide yo Kids, Hide yo Wife! Wikileaks says UFOs underwater base is gonna probe us all. WikiLeaks is about to share information on an alien base in the southern ocean by New Zealand. I know some of you are like but please read it anyway

WikiLeaks Set To Reveal US-UFO War In Southern Ocean

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange told the Guardian about "references to UFOs" in some of the cables that his organization hasn't released. Now rumors are swirling that these cables are about an underwater UFO base in the Southern Ocean.

The EU Times reports:

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared for President Medvedev by Russian Space Forces (VKS) 45th Division of Space Control says that an upcoming WikiLeaks release of secret US cables details that the Americans have been "engaged" since 2004 in a "war" against UFO's based on or near the Continent of Antarctica, particularly the Southern Ocean.

According to this report, the United States went to its highest alert level on June 10, 2004 after a massive fleet of UFO's "suddenly emerged" from the Southern Ocean and approached Guadalajara, Mexico barely 1,600 kilometers (1,000 miles) from the American border. Prior to reaching the US border, however, this massive UFO fleet is said in this report to have "dimensionally returned" to their Southern Ocean "home base".

The fears of the Americans regarding these Southern Ocean UFO's began, this report says, during the unprecedented events of July 11, 1991 (referred to as 7/11) when during the Solar Eclipse these mysterious aircraft appeared by the hundreds over nearly all of Mexico, even their Capital city. Most notable about the events of 7/11 were that as millions of Mexicans were watching on their televisions the National broadcasts of these UFO's over Mexico City, the American media refused to allow their people to view it.

Since 2004, this report continues, fleets of Southern Ocean UFO's have continued to emerge from their bases, with the latest such event being this Friday past when another of their massive fleets was sighted over the South American Nation of Chile.

The "immediate danger" to our World when these massive UFO fleets emerge from the Southern Ocean, this report warns, are the massive waves caused by their sudden eruption from what are believed to be their underwater base, or bases. In the past week alone, the Clelia II, an Antarctic cruise ship with 160 people onboard, was nearly capsized when hit by waves generated by these UFO's emerging from the Southern Ocean, and just today the Number One Insung has been reported sunk with only 20 of its 42 member crew said saved due to the same cause.

so all I can say is
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Blog Entries
    In the Southern Ocean next to NewZealand aye? Well I don't know whether to believe it or not just yet. Do you?

Blog Entries
    Is NZ a pretty cold place to live? On topic, if you guys get Tsunami warnings then IPITS has credible news!

Blog Entries
    Hey I was watching Conspiracy Theory last night and this sounds very Mel Gibson in that. lol So it's a bit like Alien vs Predator where they agree to meet up somewhere to duke it out? And why can't they do it on the fkn moon and not my backyard. I'm calling Greenpeace in on this. If only Steve Irwin was still alive, I'd get him and Bear Grylls to sort it out

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm definitely looking forward to what is actually in these leaks. Speculation is all fine and dandy, but I want the truth dammit!

I'd love to know what's really going on around the Gulf of Aden and the so-called Stargate. There's been a small series of earthquakes, over the past few months, in Yemen that have been attributed to this interdimensional portal. Now that's something to google.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    I'm definitely looking forward to what is actually in these leaks. Speculation is all fine and dandy, but I want the truth dammit!

I'd love to know what's really going on around the Gulf of Aden and the so-called Stargate. There's been a small series of earthquakes, over the past few months, in Yemen that have been attributed to this interdimensional portal. Now that's something to google.
    It's not a Stargate, it's a Jesusgate

IPITS has officially lost his mind.

I never thought it was possible.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's not a Stargate, it's a Jesusgate
    Is that pronounced HeyZeusGate or GeeZusGate ; )
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    IPITS is always on the ball! He hates that line but look, I found a pic of him at what he does best: