Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Fandanwho? This guy won't be around long and his gimmick is absolutely putrid. This is just another attempt at a Brodus Clay part duex. He don't belong at WrestleMania, RAW or SmackDown. Maybe a house show or in the stands handing out peanuts. No true pro-wrestling fan could ever take this guy or his gimmick serious. What a fall from grace for Johnny Curtis to be humiliated in a gimmick like this. After this he won't be taken as a serious contender for any title no matter what he does.

Most people in the IWC seem to have this fascination to like whoever Vince tells them to. Names like the Miz; Brodus Clay; Ryback; CM Punk; John Cena; Rock; Santino Marella; Zack Ryder; Kofi Kingston; etc... While three of these names are already big stars, (namely Rock, Cena and Punk), the rest are pretty much guaranteed to never hold a WHC or WWE Title. (Exception: Miz by fluke luck as scripted - he won't again since he dropped the ball).

I'm mortified by the fact that these sheep cheer who Vince tells them to while the WWE's true talent - (names like Cody Rhodes; Wade Barrett; Tyson Kidd; Drew McIntyre; Antonio Cesaro; Damian Sandow; R-Truth; Bo Dallas; Curt Hawkins; Justin Gabriel; Evan Bourne; Michael McGillicutty; Ricardo Rodriguez; Natalya; Ted Dibiase and the Uso's) - get stuck in mid-card to lower mid-card hell. There are a few names I left off that I'm waiting to see where they go from where they are at like Kane; Danial Bryan; Randy Orton; Christian; etc...

If I wanted to watch dance segments, I'd watch dance performances or shows, but this is supposed to be pro-wrestling and let's get real here, it's not Sports Entertainment as it's really not a sport with the outcome(s) predetermined. As it is right now Vince should change the name from WWE to the WWWE (Wacky World of Wrestling Entertainment). But I'm not the one in charge of the show so I'll order WrestleMania anyway as I always end up doing and wonder why I pay to see something that should be on Cartoon Network.
    I understand what you're coming from but I'd like for you guys (people who take wrestling a tad too serious) to look at the image I'm going to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Fandanwho? This guy won't be around long and his gimmick is absolutely putrid. This is just another attempt at a Brodus Clay part duex. He don't belong at WrestleMania, RAW or SmackDown. Maybe a house show or in the stands handing out peanuts. No true pro-wrestling fan could ever take this guy or his gimmick serious. What a fall from grace for Johnny Curtis to be humiliated in a gimmick like this. After this he won't be taken as a serious contender for any title no matter what he does.

Most people in the IWC seem to have this fascination to like whoever Vince tells them to. Names like the Miz; Brodus Clay; Ryback; CM Punk; John Cena; Rock; Santino Marella; Zack Ryder; Kofi Kingston; etc... While three of these names are already big stars, (namely Rock, Cena and Punk), the rest are pretty much guaranteed to never hold a WHC or WWE Title. (Exception: Miz by fluke luck as scripted - he won't again since he dropped the ball).

I'm mortified by the fact that these sheep cheer who Vince tells them to while the WWE's true talent - (names like Cody Rhodes; Wade Barrett; Tyson Kidd; Drew McIntyre; Antonio Cesaro; Damian Sandow; R-Truth; Bo Dallas; Curt Hawkins; Justin Gabriel; Evan Bourne; Michael McGillicutty; Ricardo Rodriguez; Natalya; Ted Dibiase and the Uso's) - get stuck in mid-card to lower mid-card hell. There are a few names I left off that I'm waiting to see where they go from where they are at like Kane; Danial Bryan; Randy Orton; Christian; etc...

If I wanted to watch dance segments, I'd watch dance performances or shows, but this is supposed to be pro-wrestling and let's get real here, it's not Sports Entertainment as it's really not a sport with the outcome(s) predetermined. As it is right now Vince should change the name from WWE to the WWWE (Wacky World of Wrestling Entertainment). But I'm not the one in charge of the show so I'll order WrestleMania anyway as I always end up doing and wonder why I pay to see something that should be on Cartoon Network.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Never thought you'll pull that image to Doc Death.

On another note, you've gotta love Bunk and Kima.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    wrestling is fun

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    That crowd made Fandango last night but it won't get him over to me. Weak in-ring performances, lousy gimmick, corny and absolutely cringeworthy when he announces his name. Not a fan.

I Don't think its fair to comment on his in ring ability at the minute don't worry ile save you a seat on the Faaaaaaaan.......Daaaaan.....Gooooooo Bandwagon

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chenery7 View Post
    I Don't think its fair to comment on his in ring ability at the minute don't worry ile save you a seat on the Faaaaaaaan.......Daaaaan.....Gooooooo Bandwagon
    Don't bother. Save it for someone else. I'm not buying that hype. The most I'll get out of him is the prospect of ritual humming when he comes out. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Don't bother. Save it for someone else. I'm not buying that hype. The most I'll get out of him is the prospect of ritual humming when he comes out. That's it.
    Haha fair enough! at least you will get humming out of him its more then you get out of Sheamus

Blog Entries
    She-a-mus...talk about someone in desperate need of a heel turn

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain