Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Big E not having his own intro music.

How come Big E isn't getting his own intro music. On Raw he borrowed Ziggler's music. How come?

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    How come Big E isn't getting his own intro music. On Raw he borrowed Ziggler's music. How come?
    Im guessing because at the moment he's an associate/bodyguard to ziggler as opposed to a superstar of his own.

Similarly to how Heyman is an associate/manager to Brock Lesnar so he uses Lesnar's music.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Because having your own music means you have to have your own giant titantron video. Think of the children. Those boobs aren't PG.

Blog Entries
    Because he's a C-grade superstar and even WWE are hesitant about him most likely. He'll be a competent tag team wrestler but honestly, if he and Ryback start dominating the main event slots, we're finally going to come to a point where everyone agrees that Cena matches are modern classics.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Because he's a C-grade superstar and even WWE are hesitant about him most likely. He'll be a competent tag team wrestler but honestly, if he and Ryback start dominating the main event slots, we're finally going to come to a point where everyone agrees that Cena matches are modern classics.
    I know the whole "I'll stop watching" rant is old hat...but if both Ryback and Big E Langston end up dominating the main-event, I'm done. Surely I wouldn't be alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    I know the whole "I'll stop watching" rant is old hat...but if both Ryback and Big E Langston end up dominating the main-event, I'm done. Surely I wouldn't be alone.
    2014. The year Ryback and Big E dominate the WWE and WHC titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You really don't like the musclebound guys do you.

Blog Entries
    I already only half watch things. Give me something with a bit of decent hype and you'll have my interest but I simply cannot take these thrown together "feuds" and being told I should care about some guy who has done nothing of interest that WWE will tell you about. They could easily at the very least be pushing the NXT history of Monk E or Dean 'The Comb Forward' Ambrose. Is it too much to ask to flesh these characters out a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    (which makes making threads about them all the funnier)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    Is this a statement or a question? Maybe to you, my assessment seems basic because your math goes Ryback + Kook E = muscly guys = that must be all there is to it. But it's not quite that simplistic. If you check out post #8 of this fine thread, you'll get more of an idea to what I am alluding to.