Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Don't forget, WWE, how you brought him back...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwjf87grPF0

Watching this interview before his loss to Cena at Extreme Rules, I just have to say that Lesnar needs to win over HHH. It has been reported that he has signed a new 2 year deal and the only 2 men he can have PPV matches with are Rock and Cena. They are others that can been thrown into the mix, but like it or not, these 2 draw big time...

Here's the thing : if Rock wins, Lesnar can come out and say he won over Rock and became the youngest WWE champion and he's back to reclaim what's his; if Cena wins, Brock can come out and demands HIS redemption from Extreme Rules setting up Rock (rematch) and Brock on a later PPV. Hell, if Brock becomes WWE champion next year, they can have Goldberg or Ryback (still has a rematch somewhere down the line) come out the next RAW :-)

But all of this can only happen if HHH puts Lesnar over BIG TIME... Let Lesnar (instead of Sheamus) be the man that retires The King and when Vince Mcmahon is ready to give his spot to HHH and Stephanie, let them have a huge fight over it so he can reclaim his legitimacy by winning against whoever Vince wants in his corner to fight...

Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post

Watching this interview before his loss to Cena at Extreme Rules, I just have to say that Lesnar needs to win over HHH. It has been reported that he has signed a new 2 year deal and the only 2 men he can have PPV matches with are Rock and Cena. They are others that can been thrown into the mix, but like it or not, these 2 draw big time...

Here's the thing : if Rock wins, Lesnar can come out and say he won over Rock and became the youngest WWE champion and he's back to reclaim what's his; if Cena wins, Brock can come out and demands HIS redemption from Extreme Rules setting up Rock (rematch) and Brock on a later PPV. Hell, if Brock becomes WWE champion next year, they can have Goldberg or Ryback (still has a rematch somewhere down the line) come out the next RAW :-)

But all of this can only happen if HHH puts Lesnar over BIG TIME... Let Lesnar (instead of Sheamus) be the man that retires The King and when Vince Mcmahon is ready to give his spot to HHH and Stephanie, let them have a huge fight over it so he can reclaim his legitimacy by winning against whoever Vince wants in his corner to fight...
    HBK screws Lesnar. Lesnar goes insane and destroys BOTH of them! Cheap win for HHH, but Lesnar comes out looking like a monster. This was the effect the Cena match should have had.. people over look the fact that Lesnar killed Cena for 30 minutes and Cena got lucky! That was the whole point of it..

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

I don't think "he has to win". He'll come off strong either way. I think it would be better if he did win and set up the rematch with Cena for the belt that was mentioned in the OP.

Blog Entries
    The more I think about it, the more I think Lesnar will win this. We all know HHH's hero is Ric Flair and we all know "retirement" means nothing to Flair. It just means a few months off. Look for HHH to go this route.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post

I have several queries with your theory here:

1) Why are Cena and Rock the only 2 that Lesnar can have a match with?
    2) Brock Lesnar isn't winning the WWE Championship. He's making less appearances than The Rock.
    3) what's this rematch for Ryback that you speak of?
    4) Goldberg? You seriously just threw Goldberg's name in there?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The more I think about it, the more I think Lesnar will win this. We all know HHH's hero is Ric Flair and we all know "retirement" means nothing to Flair. It just means a few months off. Look for HHH to go this route.
    And why not. I think the 'HBK screws HHH leading to the Lesnar win, leading to the HHH vs HBK match' would make for a very interesting storyline.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    And why not. I think the 'HBK screws HHH leading to the Lesnar win, leading to the HHH vs HBK match' would make for a very interesting storyline.
    There more than likely will not be another HBK match unless they have a duck shooting contest.

I also see HHH losing so he can justify his corporate image.

Best,
    Mad Bill

Blog Entries
    The only reason I would want HBK to screw HHH is so we never have to see another in-ring heart to heart conversation between the two ever again.

Yours truly,
    Robstor

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The only reason I would want HBK to screw HHH is so we never have to see another in-ring heart to heart conversation between the two ever again.

Yours truly,
    Robstor
    So you are also I Love Robstor i am shocked ... well not so shocked haha

Blog Entries
    You keep thinking that