View Poll Results: What are you doing for Wrestlemania?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ordering

21 45.65%
  • Streaming

18 39.13%
  • Reading results online after show

7 15.22%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I was planning on going to a bar to watch it but now I'm thinking I will just read the results. Not sure if I can sit through 4 hrs for 3 matches that I care about watching.

Buying Wrestlemania and watching with my friends like I have done for the last 8 years.

mania starts at 02.00h in belgium, so I am just going to sleep through it and when I wake up just watch the video online, than I can fast forward the usual music and other crap.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Buying Wrestlemania and watching with my friends like I have done for the last 8 years.
    Same here, my second year doing it, we had 7 of us because its only £14.95 here in the UK it was only £2 each. Well spent as i enjoyed it last year. This year however even 2 days before im not really looking forward to it. Agree with many that build up has been lack luster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

'Wrestlemania fever' didn't even hit me until it was announced that Living Color were playing CM Punk to the ring, streaming.

[thinks about midcard]

In truth, I'm starting to feel like I'm the only one excited for 'mania :')
    I personally love the card and I honestly believe if they pull a massive swerve it could be one of the best, I'll be ordering, I live in the uk so it's gonna be a long night for me

£17.95 in the UK this year! But i have paid for already and cannot wait for it now

Of course I am buying it. It's a complete steal over here in the UK.

Did just find out that a bar in town has it on with fancy dress optional every year and it costs £5 for entry and free snacks but already paid for now. Maybe next year!

Normal Member
    Reading results online after the show..... Ahhh true true wrestling fans, the ones who will comment critique the show and don't even watch it.
    'When I die it will be in this ring, or on top of a wild woman, i'll go either way'

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So, the first WrestleMania I ever watched was Wrestlemania 19. for a number of years in my house, we would order the big 4. Summerslam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, and Wrestlemania. Over the years we stopped ordering certain ones, but wrestlemania still remained the only PPV we always ordered. So when the card started taking shape, i said to myself, "I'm not ordering this, it isn't worth the 60 dollars" but as we draw closer, I feel the itch to order it. I've contemplated streaming it as some do, but the last PPV I streamed, elimination chamber, i had problems with, so im hesitant of doing that again as it would sucks for it to cut out mid punk/taker match. So my question to everyone, are you ordering the PPV and shelling out the Cash? Are you just streaming It? Or are you just saying screw it and you'll read the results Online? And added question that is not in the pole, if you are ordering it, Why?
    Watched it since wrestlemania 5/6. Won't stop now Plus, It's on at midnight. I am working from 11-8pm so need to go work out at like 7am so definitely ain't staying up to watch it.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!