View Poll Results: What are you doing for Wrestlemania?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ordering

21 45.65%
  • Streaming

18 39.13%
  • Reading results online after show

7 15.22%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Ordering Wrestlemania

So, the first WrestleMania I ever watched was Wrestlemania 19. for a number of years in my house, we would order the big 4. Summerslam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, and Wrestlemania. Over the years we stopped ordering certain ones, but wrestlemania still remained the only PPV we always ordered. So when the card started taking shape, i said to myself, "I'm not ordering this, it isn't worth the 60 dollars" but as we draw closer, I feel the itch to order it. I've contemplated streaming it as some do, but the last PPV I streamed, elimination chamber, i had problems with, so im hesitant of doing that again as it would sucks for it to cut out mid punk/taker match. So my question to everyone, are you ordering the PPV and shelling out the Cash? Are you just streaming It? Or are you just saying screw it and you'll read the results Online? And added question that is not in the pole, if you are ordering it, Why?

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So, the first WrestleMania I ever watched was Wrestlemania 19. for a number of years in my house, we would order the big 4. Summerslam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, and Wrestlemania. Over the years we stopped ordering certain ones, but wrestlemania still remained the only PPV we always ordered. So when the card started taking shape, i said to myself, "I'm not ordering this, it isn't worth the 60 dollars" but as we draw closer, I feel the itch to order it. I've contemplated streaming it as some do, but the last PPV I streamed, elimination chamber, i had problems with, so im hesitant of doing that again as it would sucks for it to cut out mid punk/taker match. So my question to everyone, are you ordering the PPV and shelling out the Cash? Are you just streaming It? Or are you just saying screw it and you'll read the results Online? And added question that is not in the pole, if you are ordering it, Why?
    This will be my first year skipping it in over 2 decades. Just not feeling it this year. I wouldn't even know where to start as far as streaming it goes.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

Blog Entries
    Several TV platforms offer WWE PPVs here in Spain. We have none of them. So, streaming is my way.

If anyone is interested, I can give you the link I use for streaming, tends to work well. PM me.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

I'll probably end up going to a sports bar and watching it there.

Black Ninja!
    I'll watch Wrestlemania 29 next year the day of Wrestlemania 30. Not a day sooner.
    ]

I haven't been watching WWE so I'm not invested enough to drop $70 on it. I'll probably head to a bar and watch or just stream it if I am bored.

Payed a grand total of $880 for 2 tix for my dad and I. A lot of dough. The card is not that exciting but the atmosphere will still be awesome and should be entertaining.

im not going to pay for WM29 because of Fan....Dan...GO!

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StonewallBrigade View Post
    Payed a grand total of $880 for 2 tix for my dad and I. A lot of dough. The card is not that exciting but the atmosphere will still be awesome and should be entertaining.
    I'd go because its sort of a "bucket list" thing to go to wrestlemania. Any wrestlemania. I don't blame you at all, because ticket prices only go higher the years go on. So I really hope you have a great time. And trust me I know you will. The only problem is, when people start showing off that they've been to mania 21 or 22 or 17, I'd hate to be the guy that has to pull out 29 tickets and say I was there. Because unless they do it right, this is going to be one forgettable night. I mean, I'll be honest. There's a wrestlemania FEEL around this time, and I am just not feeling it right now... -.-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam View Post
    I'd go because its sort of a "bucket list" thing to go to wrestlemania. Any wrestlemania. I don't blame you at all, because ticket prices only go higher the years go on. So I really hope you have a great time. And trust me I know you will. The only problem is, when people start showing off that they've been to mania 21 or 22 or 17, I'd hate to be the guy that has to pull out 29 tickets and say I was there. Because unless they do it right, this is going to be one forgettable night. I mean, I'll be honest. There's a wrestlemania FEEL around this time, and I am just not feeling it right now... -.-
    To your point of the wrestlemania feel, I get that. It's one of the reasons I was on the fence about ordering. Normally from ec to Wm, I'm buzzing about wrestlemania, and never miss a raw, but this lead up has just felt lack luster