So, they do listen!

A good portion of us here have stated that; "WWE doesn't listen to their fans." Well, lo and behold, they do.

Mick Foley has announced via Twitter that his WWE Hall of Fame speech will be broadcast on the USA Network special after all. The special was set to only air Donald Trump, Bruno Sammartino and Trish Stratus' speeches, but it appears that the influx of complaints to WWE have changed their minds on it.
    You guys see? With enough feedback on a massive scale can change damn near anything. What would be some things that you would just out right complain or criticize the WWE, whether it be by e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, Tout *dry heave*, a traditional letter to their main office?

I am currently writing a plea for the Diva's division as I type this. They shouldn't have to deal with such little time and care for what their are capable of.

Blog Entries
    I will counteract that by writing thousands of letters for them to scrap the Divas entirely.

WWE only listens when it suits them and Foley probably still moves a decent amount of merch and clearly has a loyal following (of course) which means $$$ to WWE. So, that'd be a pretty big motivating factor in this one I'd say. I just don't get why they'd choose Trump over Foley in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I just don't get why they'd choose Trump over Foley in the first place.
    Simply because Trump is a household name and Foley is known only to wrestling fans. Hence higher ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I will counteract that by writing thousands of letters for them to scrap the Divas entirely.

WWE only listens when it suits them and Foley probably still moves a decent amount of merch and clearly has a loyal following (of course) which means $$$ to WWE. So, that'd be a pretty big motivating factor in this one I'd say. I just don't get why they'd choose Trump over Foley in the first place.
    My best guess would be that it's one part Vince is inducting Trump and one part Vince & Trump are best buddies.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I wonder how many WWE fans demanded that Donald Trump be in HOF? Yeah...
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

If anything has a loyal enough following, it can mean money for the WWE. That argument is pretty invalid if you think about it.

And on Trump being a household name, I had no clue on who he was until he showed up and had that feud with Vince.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    If anything has a loyal enough following, it can mean money for the WWE. That argument is pretty invalid if you think about it.

And on Trump being a household name, I had no clue on who he was until he showed up and had that feud with Vince.
    You had no idea who Donald Trump was until he showed up on wrestling to feud with McMahon?????

Are you actually alive?

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    You had no idea who Donald Trump was until he showed up on wrestling to feud with McMahon?????

Are you actually alive?
    Yes. I was sheltered and awkward, leave me alone. XD

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post

Are you actually alive?
    The guy is known around the world! He's one of the biggest, and most eccentric western billionaires! Richard Branson and bill gates are up there too. If you asked people to name a billionaire, i'd say he'd be top 5 easy. Probably get Bill gates, Mark Zuckerberg top two. (was 14th on Forbes 2012 CELEBRITY list!)

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    I wonder how many WWE fans demanded that Donald Trump be in HOF? Yeah...
    Fans in Favour: 50ish
    Fans Against: 2+ Billion

Is Vince in favour? Yes.

Welcome to the HOF!!