Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    My crazy predictions:

- Fandango botches his leg drop and twists his leg in 3 different ways
    - HBK accidentally hits HHH with the super kick, leading to a feud at summerslam HHH vs HBK for the one millienth of a time XD
    - Randy orton low blows big show's balls and leaves
    - Cena will turn heel by Dq'ing the rock at mania making him lose his opportunity for the title xDDDD
    - Dolph ziggler will attempt to cash in at ADR's title but ricardo rodriguez will stop him and cash on alberto instead.
    - After Team hell no loses the titles, kane and DB will argue backstage and db will pull kanes mask off while kane will pull daniel bryan's beard off
    - Taker will get his boots burned from the heating corners when he will do the old school top rope standing.
    - Ryback will lift Mark henry in the ring but mark will escape the grasp of ryback when he's lifting him and he will fall through the middle of the ring when he does.

Blog Entries
    Mark Henry hits Ryback with the WSS on the Spanish announce table. THAT will be a goddamn surprise.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Mark Henry hits Ryback with the WSS on the Spanish announce table. THAT will be a goddamn surprise.
    Haha its ALWAYS the spanish announce table. Tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by ViscerasManTits View Post
    Honestly I'd really love to see Rock beat Cena clean and THEN have Ziggler cash it in on Dwayne. Rock isnt a fulltime champ and cena doesn't get the belt. What could be better?
    for the 100th time ziggler can't cash in on the WWE title.

2 WWE execs are sitting in a bar. Here is the conversation:

EXEC1: Not sure about the Wrestlemania buyrate this year, people think its too predictable.
    EXEC2: If only there was a way that we can make it sound more interesting.
    EXEC1: Ive got it! Why dont we leak a story suggesting that there will be loads of surprises.
    EXEC2: But there wont be.
    EXEC1: I know but people will believe us, it will be all over the internet and more people will buy because they think there will be loads of heel turns.
    EXEC2: What about when it turns out to be the same boring predictable crap?
    EXEC1: Who cares? They will have paid by then and people will still keep watching.
    EXEC2: The IWC will never fall for this!

Oops!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ViscerasManTits View Post
    Honestly I'd really love to see Rock beat Cena clean and THEN have Ziggler cash it in on Dwayne. Rock isnt a fulltime champ and cena doesn't get the belt. What could be better?
    Ziggler holds the WHC MITB contract, not the WWE Championship one. Plainly put:
    ZIGGLER CAN'T CASH IN FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP.

Jeez! When will some people realize that simple fact?!

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    My crazy predictions:
    - After Team hell no loses the titles, kane and DB will argue backstage and db will pull kanes mask off while kane will pull daniel bryan's beard off
    This one caught my eye as the one I'm looking forward to most!
    I laughed when I read that lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Wrestlemania Surprises

1. Randy Orton heel turn
    2. Dolph Ziggler becomes WHC
    3. John Cena heel turn

Team Hell No & Kaitlyn retain their respective titles
    Wade Barrett retains
    Alberto Del Rio retains (before Dolph cashes in)

Hopefully;

Fandango and Jericho have a good match, not really fussed who wins as long as I see a leg drop and lionsault.
    Aj beats Kaitlyn if it's not on the card put it on and make her win.
    Dolph and Big E win and Kane and Bryan go into feuding for the World title.
    Miz beats Barrett and Barrett has a feud with Ryback or Cena for the belt.
    Cesaro faces Ryder who wins a pre-show battle royal and becomes US champ.
    Dolph cashes in. - Del Rio v Swagger v Bryan v Kane v Ziggler championship scramble at ER.
    Don't care about the World title match unless Ziggler cashes in.
    The Shield win and Orton turns heel but not joining the shield.
    Lesnar and HHH have a great match, don't mind who wins but don't want Triple H to retire yet.
    Punk and Taker steal the show and Punk comes close, have a respect thing similar to Jericho v HBK at WM19. Taker wins and faces Cena next year in his last match.

Rock and Cena have a great match again, don't mind who wins. Would be cool to have the Rock around for longer but if Cena wins so many new contenders whereas the Rock will only face the Cena's and Punk's etc, Cena could face Ryback, Barrett and co.

I'd be delighted!

Blog Entries
    "Surprises" I think will happen:

- A match we will remember for longer than 2 months after the PPV will happen. Long shot I know...
    - Randy heel turn
    - Zack Ryder in a god awful backstage segment that makes me remember when they had him wrestling at 1 point.
    - Tomsta staying sober for longer than 30 minutes
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    A randy orton heel turn can only be a surprise if you live under a rock. They have been reporting him doing it for months, and you can even tell on tv he just looks out of it and uninterested.

As far as my surprise, Ziggler not cashing in would be a surprise. And if your going extreme, hhh beating lesnar would be a surprise in my book. The streak getting broken, for obvious reasons, would be a surprise. Other realistic surprises I can't think of at the moment...